Episode 43

Look who decide to update after months...
🙈🙈🙈

That too on the first day of the new year. 

Well,

Happy 2022 every one..

May this year help and to put some senses in your writer's mind to give you all updates soon, if not regularly.

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
___________

I could spend hours looking at you and your smile.

The excitment of going out with her where he will be officially introducing her to everyone is making him impatient. Yet he is patiently waiting for her, sitting on the couch in the living room, all ready to go to the event.

He had thought at first go to her room and annoy her for taking so much time which is not that much since it still have 5 minutes left to seven.

But then he decide to give her time to get ready and also because to manofy his little sad heart who knows the she might not wear his gift. And he is all okay with it, it's completely her choice to wear what she wants. He is just a little upset, just a tiny bit,that he would not be able to see her in the dress he choose for her. Atleast for now, since she pretty liked the dress earlier when he gave her so she would wear it some other time if not now.

Tapping his sneaker claded foot on the floor, he waited impatiently for her as the clock hands went passed the seven.

Zach had messaged him queit few times asking when he will come. Replying him to get there soon he kept his phone away and lean back on the couch and started flipping through the channels on the TV randomly without paying any interest.

The faint clicking of heels caught his attention and he turned around to look back through his shoulder.

He tunred himself to the side way to get a proper view when he saw her descending down the stairs.

His eyes racked up and down her form. An adorned and satisfaction look passed through his eyes as he took a glance of all of her. Hsi heart did race face along with tingling inside it and he put his hand on his heart trying calm it down.

Wearing the same dress he had gifted her, paired with the heels he had put in her room earlier, she makes his heart skipped a beat. He had imagined her in that outfit, But the way she carried herself was beyond his imagination.

Her eyes went up and down on his figure and back to herself

Her eyes went up and down on his figure and back to herself. Is it a coincidence or they are wearing the same colour intentionally.

He is looking extremely Handsome in the outfit he had worn. She shameless check out him wandering her eys all over him.