Episode 20

unedited...

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

They all reached the Love-Nest Villa at around 11:30 pm...

All the way to villa Avni was sleeping on Neil's shoulder... and he too didn't mind... when they reached the villa Neil was about to wake her up. He slowly shook her shoulder... but she didn't wake up... At that time Abeer get up from his seat and look behind... his eyes shows mischief... he gave Neil a teasing smile...

Abeer : aww.. How cute...
Neil growls...

Neil : what cute.. wake your sisiter up.. My shoulder is paining.. he lied..

Abeer : ohh really... then why don't you only wake her... ohh yeah you don't want to disturb her right... it's sooo cute.. and pinch his cheek. Meher giggles feom Abeer's behind...

Neil : don't laugh.. wake up your friend...

Meher : why don't you wake her up... we want to see... it'll be soo romantic.. haina Abeer..

Abeer : right babe... and kiss her temple..

Neil : Romantic.. you want me to wake her up romantically.. They nodded eagerly...

Neil look at her.. she was sleeping peacefully.. he don't want to dusturb her but he have to or else her brother and soon to be sister-in-law will tease him to the death.... he felt guilty for what he was going to do but..

He slowly move closer to her... his heart was throbbing inside his ribcage.. he lean closer to her ear and....

Neil : AVNIIIII... FIRE FIRE.... he screamed in her ears.. She woke up with a jolt.. and screamed too

Both Mehbeer shut their ears due to her loud screaming...

Avni look around... Mehbeer was standing with their hands shut to ears and Neil was sitting beside her controlling his laugh... She glared at him and starts hitting him on his hand....

Neil : aahh!! Junglee billi... kya kar rahi hai..

Avni : aise koi kisi ko utha hai.. huh!!

Neil : haa to aise koi kumbhkaran ki tarah sota hai.. huh!!

Avni : you're really s-

Neil : smart... right.. i know... and raised his invisible collar..

Avni : No.. you're not... you are the most stupid person I've ever meet...

Neil : then i think you should meet yourself.. may be i wont be the 'Most stupid person' anymore..

Avni : hahah... joke tha...

Neil : haa tha to..

Avni : bohot hi bakwas tha..
They suddenly hear a loud voice of horn... they look ahead to see Abeer waa pressing the horn...

Abeer : if you both complete your today's quota of fight then come inside we are leaving... he shouts from there and left...

They come out of the bus still quarrelling and pushing and hitting each other....
All were at the entrance... giving their luggage to the butler....

As soon as they entered the villa they hear voice... "Welcome.." all look at the source of voice...

Avni : Vidhyut.. Shanaya... she said with wide eyes...

Neil : when did you both came..??

Vidhyut : Hello.. Avni Neil how are you..??
She gave him a hug and replied positively.. Neil too hug him.. Soon all greated them...