Episode 25

Unedited...

Ignore mistakes!!!!

Yeee!!!... It's a Silver Jubilee.. Thank you soo much guyzz for your love and support.. it can't be possible without you.. so a big big thank you to all who have hit the star and gave their precious comments... and also thanks to the silent readers... THANK YOU SO MUCH..
_______________

Next day :

After yesterday night, throwing bomb on Avneil of their marriage.. Bebe told them that it was the final decision of the family memebers and they have time till before Mehbeer's wedding to say their answers... after that she order everyone to return back to their respective rooms...

Today, there was a pooja in the morning and after that they all had breakfast.. Neil went to his room just after his breakfast while Avni didn't came downstairs after the pooja...

Abeer : Neela ma.. where's Avni..??he said eating his meal...

Neela ma : In my room.. don't know what she's doing.. she is not even letting me in.. she huffs... if it's her new drama then I am going to ground her for weeks now...

Abeer : Chill Neela ma... I'll go and talk to her.. he said wiping off his mouth..

Meher : I also go and talk to Bhai...

Both Mehbeer went to Neil and Avni to talk to them...
___________

Neil's room :

Neil was standing in his balcony lost in his own thoughts when suddenly a pillow hit the back of his head...

Neil : what the-.. he stopped when he saw the attacker...Meher...

Neil : what the hell is wrong with you.??

Meher : what the hell is wrong with youu..??

Neil : me..

Meher : yes you... why are you behaving like dead as a dodo...

Neil : well the happiest news you all gave yeaterday has the biggest contribution for my today's mood...

Meher : ohh really... you seriously don't want to get married... huh!!.she said standing in front of him who was now working in his laptop sitting on the bed...

Neil : with Junglee billi... Not possible..
He shrugged it off still continuing his work..

Meher : arrghh!!.. Bhaii stop working for once.. she said and closed his laptop..

Neil : Meher what you want.??

Meher : Answer.. why are you saying no..

Neil : as if you don't know.. he said rolling his eyes..

Meher : yeas i really don't know..please enlighten me... why are you saying No when you clearly have feelings for her...

Neil : Whatt... fee.. feelings.. are you out of your mind...

Meher : Wow.. now I'm out of my mind... and what about you.. you do even have one...

Neil : i don't know what you are talking soo please leave I have work to do.. he said getting up avoiding looking at her...

Meher : don't Bhai.. just Don't.. she said and push him on the couch and stands in front of him...

Neil : Meher-..

Meher : No... shut up.. and dont you dare to lie. I know you feel something for her..

Neil : Meher you seriously lost it... i don't feel anything.. he said putting his laptop in his lap..