Episode 42

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!

____________

There are no accidental meetings between souls.

Avni huffs and crossed her hands to her chest pouting sadly. She looks ahead wanting to kill the annoying person sitting beside her and went off to her peaceful sleep.

Neil chuckles glancing at her as he took a right turn changing the gear.

Avni : If you laugh again.. then.. I'll chop off your hairs. She threatens looking ahead not wanting to see his face.

Why would she wants to see the cruel ugly creature who wakes her up at 8 in the morning and kidnapped her in the daylight and now taking her God knows where.

Neil : Told you I'm not letting you out of my sight Junglee billi. He wink at her.

Avni : You... argh!!. She fist her hands before she actually pulled off his hairs. She wants to strangle him for waking her up and dragging her away without telling her anything. She is damn sleepy. She slept late yesterday as she having sleepover with the girls and she had hardly slept for 7 hours and now here she is, in his car going somewhere.

Neil smile at her, she looks cute in angry mood, well in annoying mood too and in irritating mood, heck she looks cute in her every mood. But for now he decide to let her cool down. So he grabbed a small bag from the backseat and put it on her lap.

Avni : What is it.? She looked at the bag and then him.

Neil : Atom bomb. Might get blast in 10 seconds. Be careful.

She wants to smack him and she did smack his arm. Why to wait to do such an honourable thing.

As she open her bag she felt her lips tugged up slightly but she manage to hide her smile. She took out the coffee flask and small box with sandwich in it.

Neil : Thought it would be better to take that along if I don't want to get hunt by a hungry Junglee billi. She is ten time more worse than the normal one. He flashed a smile at her.

Avni : Smart move. She said and took a bit of the sandwich ignoring his comment just because he brought the food along. And damn it was really good. But she isn't saying anything about it.

Neil : Your face say you loved it so Thank you your highness. He bowed down a little and stop his car once the traffic light turns red and look at her.

She got bust with her sandwiches and he took that time to admire her. She looks... adorable in the morning look.

Hairs tied messing in a ponytail with few tendrils playing on her forhead. The baggy sweatshirt which she might stole from Abeer was looking super cute on her. All and all she is looking extremely adorable right now.

Avni : Stop starring. It's rude. She states once she couldn't handle his gaze on her. He had turned towards her not at all hiding that He is looking at her.

Neil : It's not when what you're starring belongs to you.

And she choked on her food.

Why he have to say things like this abruptly. Doesn't he considered the situation of the other before saying things like this.

Neil : hey, slow Junglee billi. The food is not going anywhere. He rub her back before handing her a bottle of water.

She gulped down the water and took a deep breathe. She look at him to find him looking at her with amused grin.