Episode 47

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
______________

And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile,
smile.

"Turn him into stars and form a constellation in his image. His face will make the heavens so beautiful that the world will fall in love with the night and forget about the garish sun."

His brown orbs gaze deep into her hazel one. She felt her entire lungs gave up on breathing when he gazed intensely at her with this familiarly un-familiar feelings.

His heart skipped a beat when her words swim into his ears. She is repeating someone else's words yet his stupid heart claimed to take wrong incentives.

He took a deep breath looking away from her captivating eyes.

They are lying on the ground under twinkling layer of shining beads spread on the night canvas. Her head was tucked properly on his arm, not letting her hair get dirty in the ground dust.

Neil : "And now who is this?" His hands were itching to hold her close to him, engulf her entirely but he refrain himself.

Avni : "Romeo Juliet." A grin took place on her face replying him.

Neil : "eessh!! Shakespeare." He shook his head at her.

She had cited quite a few quotes randomly from the books she had read. Some were confusing, some cringe, while some took his breath away.

Never knew she had this side.

But again, he didn't knew romance novel could have this much effect on her and she can present long long quotes with accurate emotions .

Avni : "Hey, don't make fun of them." She slightly rebuke at him.

Neil : "To how many guys did you tell this cheesy quotes.?"

Avni : "Quite few. Why? Wanna know their names.?" She smirked raising her brows. His brown eyes hold a different glean in them when he's in a playful mood. 

Unknowingly her chin rested on his shoulder making them more closer than before. Their faces were few inches apart. A little push and her lips will came in direct contact with his chin.

Neil : "Keep it with you." He harrumph and try to control his erratic heart, hoping she didn't perceive that.

Avni : "Arey, listen na. There are quite few interesting incidents." She tapped his chest to get his attention unaware of his condition.

Avni : "Once, there was this boy in my class. We just started our college and he joined a few weeks later, so our professor told me to guide him with all the missing work and he became my bench mate. He was this shy guy, who will get flustered with littlest compliments and I'll find ways to compliment to see him all shy and did he look cute? Man, he was the most cutest guy I've ever seen yet the most handsome with perfectly shaped features on his face and then his physique, what to tell about it? It was so well built with the hottest abs to die--"

She was jerked up in an instant causing her rant to cease.

Neil : "We are getting late. We should get going." His face hardened with a distant look in his eyes as he avoid looking at her. Long gone his playful mood. His lips were mumbling something incoherently.

She sat on the grounds looking up at him who was busy dusting his jeans and her lips twitched not wanting it to spread in a smile, yet.

Avni : "Arey wait na, I was telling you about Krishu. He was absolutely adorable. And you know when he used to wear hoodies, particularly that white on-"