Episode 12

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
______________

A week pass by and there is no news of Neil's arrival....
All were worried and thought that he will not come by weekend but Meher was having a feeling that her bhai will come for sure ... she kept telling all of them that he will come....

Khanna Mansion :

All were having dinner discussing about the wedding arrangements...
Meher every now and then checking her phone....after few moments door bell rangs making them stop their discussions....

Bebe : arrey itni raat ko kaun aaya hoga...??

Meher : um.. I think aap logo ka surprise aa gaya hai...

Shweta : surprise.??

Meher : yess.. let's check.. come..

Meher open the doors...and says finally before hugging the person...

Meher : Thank God you came bhaii....

Neil laughs and hugs her...

Neil : i missed u my dear sista...

Meher : i missed you too...

Aree atleast let him come inside.. prakash says from behind...

She let go of him and move aside to let him in..

Neil came and take blessings from prakash before hugging him...

He then turns towards his mother and Bebe who were standing with straight face or more precisely trying to keep it staring.... Neil gave them the most  heart melting smile as if buttering them with just his smile...
He took their blessings and hug them and also apologised for his behaviour...

Neil : I'm sorry Mom and Bebe... i didn't want to hurt both of you... you know you both are the only lady love of my life...plzz forgive me...
He says showing his most cutest face...

Meher muttered He's such a dramebaaz... prakash chuckles...

Neil : are you still angry with me.... he said with a puppy face.... I'll do whatever you guyz say.. i promise...plzz forgive me.... he said holding his ears...

Neil : plzz

Neil : plzz.. last time..

Bebe : but last time only... she said sternly..

Neil : Promise

Shweta: okay...

Neil : hyy.. I love you both sooo much... thank you... you are the best...

He hear coughing sounds, they turn around to see both Meher and Prakash look at him with narrowed eyes.. Neil chuckles and says.. I love you both also.... and he hugs them..