Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts

Happy TaeTae's day Chocochipians!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day❣❣❣

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I slowly brought my sleeping angel to the bed making sure I was soundproof. Martha was already asleep as I told her we will be coming late. The date was awesome as always. Well, at least it was a "Date" to me. Placing her fragile figure heedfully on the bed, I slowly leaned close to her face kneeling down. Tracing my rough fingers along her delicate cute cheeks I sighed in content of having her in my life. The warmth that replenished my parched heart was unmeasurable. I have no words to express my feelings of what this tiny and fragile woman holds inside my heart. The scorched scars were burning to get soaked up in her care one more time. Like a cycle it continues, where I starve a little more each and every time. I am a selfish brute because I wanted to be the only guy who would ever get a chance to feel and get drenched in her love, only me till our lifetime.

My trance broke when I saw her turn her face to the other side making me scowl. However a immediate grin hoverred my face as her hands were patting my empty space. She had been cuddling me without herself knowing. I cuddle her when she is asleep so that I can fall asleep without nightmares. Pecking her temple I rushed to do my night routine. She was tired so I let her be and never bothered waking her up. Coming out after 15 minutes I saw my princess cocooned herself with the duvet seeking warmth. The sight was so welcoming that I almost immediately crawled into our bed taking her into my arms completely. She happily snuggled into my embrace sighing in content, as though she was missing her favourite comfy pillow; which is nothing but my hard chest. Playing with her soft silky hair I was thinking about the day.

My hands itched to skin the mutt head alive when he blabbered that he wanted to have a bloody date with my brat. The rage seethed through my veins, making it protruding visible on my neck; where I just wanted to kick his teeth down his throat so that it will help me shut that nasty mouth of his.

He was fair, 2 inches taller than me and also muscular but he lacked the sportsmanship that a MAN should possess. To put him flat on the ground decorated with blood, with himself playing music by groaning in pain, to meet his soon to be death coffin box is child's play.