Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

Finally, Mina made up with him. I said looking at my phone as I scrolled through the photos she had sent me. God, always keep them happy.
Taehyung gave me a beautiful smile as he shook his head. His head was laid on my lap while my fingers were threading his hair. We both were in the living room watching K Drama and randomly talking. 

"What Mr?" I asked him with a playful smile. 

"Nothing princess, you seemed to be very good at judging people. It was you who trusted that Zayn was the one for Mina while he himself wasn't sure about it. And today, you found the reason for Mina's anger with Zayn. Your instincts are right, so are your threats.  Zayn told me how you threatened him in his very own office," he laughed saying the last part making me giggle.

"Well my hubby, I guess you forget its Aria. I know when to be dominant and when to be observing," I said smirking.

Our giggles were interrupted hearing a loud wail. Taehyung shot up from my lap and ran towards Laila's room. I followed his footsteps and saw her crying over Taehyung's shoulder again. When I repeat again, it really means this is happening like a cycle without a break. Her crying never ceased. I sighed looking at her state. It's been 2 weeks of her stay with us. We talked only when we dined in. I didn't get a vibe from her or anything that would make me gel with her. She talked to me only in Taehyumg's presence. I ain't the one to make conversations first. It's Aria's unbreakable rule.