Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited

Lee Aria

I stood on my balcony admiring the beautiful city, eating my dark chocolate bar. The low mists and natural beauty of the sky make this autumn a strong rival to spring. There is a chill in the air with the morning frost on the walls, and grounds giving a melancholy smell of autumn. It smelt like the dried tears of spring taking its leave. The winds were in charge of sweeping the nostalgic effect. Admiring the beautiful little birds squeaking about the new season, I enjoyed the scenario ahead of me, leaning by the window. The feel of the dark chocolate melting down slowly with this refreshing sight brought warmth to my heart.

The ping of my phone made me divert my attention. It was a message from Mina.

"Step out you brat." Her text made me laugh.

Duh!!! She'll grill me alive if I don't meet her. We had the stupidest fights and creepiest talks in the world. I freshened up and got changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a brown turtleneck sweater with a fox fur hood padded down coat.

 I freshened up and got changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a brown turtleneck sweater with a fox fur hood padded down coat

Aria's Outfit

Rushing down the stairs I hyped, ''Mumma I am going to meet Mina, after that, I will leave for the hospital with her.''

"Okay dear, take care, and be safe. Call me once you reach," said my mum.

"Yup mum, love you," with that, I hugged her and hopped into my Porsche.

"Be there by 8. Dad is returning from the conference in Australia today," my mum informed me, standing on the porch waving her hand to me. Waving back I yelled," Copy mum!" A thrill of excitement filled me. My dad is a world-class businessman and was currently out of town for a project. Been a daddy's girl for all I could remember. I missed him so damn much!

I drove away to our favourite cafe, or our usual spot, Starbucks. I called my mum to inform her that I had reached her. I skimmed the people in there to find my crackhead. Yeah, there she is, going through her phone, or probably calling me.

I ambled to the table with a grin watching her frown. "Hey!" I greeted her with a bright smile.

"Hi! Can you once be on time to meet me? I informed you last night." Mina grunted with a whine at the end. A blurred vision of Mina talking about something before I hit my bed appeared.

You forgot! My mind screamed and I briskly brushed the thought.

I rolled my eyes covering it up saying, "I remember. And I am on time for important meetings."

"Like in your dreams?" Sassed Mina.

"Zip it up Miss," I replied, annoyed.