Chapter 33 || Who is she?

I have made an important announcement in this chapter. DON'T SKIP. Very important. Cause I'm going to hold this story up for a while. I had mentioned the reason. SO DON'T SKIP THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Mina's POV

I dropped my luggage in my room and headed towards Aria's room. She was still asleep so I made my way downstairs. Finally, I'll get some ME time with my bestie. Its been long since we met, having only ourself. Okay yeah! And its because of our boys. They sneak there way in with our time and sulk like kids when we ignore their presence. I can even manage Zayn but its the problamatic Taehyung.

He does everything to steal away my bestie. Next time I'm gonna lock him indoor of his house and take my girl out. Still and all I'm very happy today cause the devil who stole my babygirl's heart is out of town. I was over the moon knowing he isn't there to pester us.
We always be together and him completely stealing away her attention made me sulk. She is my bestie fellas.

But as long as they both are happy nothing mattered. I went to visit my parents abroad this weekend. Suddenly, Aria's stay here prolonged which made me happy. Like always she was sleeping cooconing herself on her bed, when I came back home early morning. I made myself comfortable in the couch reading the plans for my new project. I stood to grab some snacks from the fridge. I heard foot steps from the stairs that made me turn and look behind. There she stood my babyboo... Aria. When Aria saw me she crushed me with her never changing bear hug.

We chated like its been years of us seeing eachother while in reality it was just the weekend. We work together, remember?

"Mina I guess you have so many things to say? don't you dear ?" asked Aria with a questioning glare and her arms crossed to her chest.
I gave her a awkward laugh.

"Do I really Aria ? I guess I told everything that happened in the past few weeks."

"Wanna Die," she gave me her signature smile. Wait lemme correct, A sinister smile. Only I know the meaning behind that.

"Did he told you ?" I asked her. She nodded still not changing her posture or expression.

"Okay girl chill now. Seems like you will kill me with your glares," I said making her chuckle.

"You better tell me now if you wanna meet your boyfriend later."

Flashback

I went inside Zayn's cabin and was surprised to meet Taehyung there. Zayn was sweating after seeing me and his expression seemed suspicious.

Taehyung was fritting along with him. I shot them a confused look.

"What is that you are hiding Zayn," I asked him with a stern voice.

Yeah its been a few months since we started dating but I know him like the back of my hand. He started to sweat even more.

"No baby, its nothing. Tae just came to pay me a casual visit," he spoke without stuttering but I could sense he was hiding something.

I gave him a oh really look to which he nodded without hesitation.

"I never asked about Taehyung's visit so ? Does the thing you are hiding has anything to do with his visit?"
Taehyung coughed and spoke, "No Mina I just wanted to meet him. Nothing much. It's getting late I 'ill take my leave now. See you later Zayn. Bye Mina," He spoke in a calm tone and stood to leave.

"Taehyung wait. I know Zayn is lying and you both are sweating under airconditioner which is not a good sign. So, you better say, or you won't like the consequense," I spoke with little authority.
They both remained silent.