Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited

Taehyung carried his sleeping wife in his arms and walked into the special suite reserved for the couple

Taehyung carried his sleeping wife in his arms and walked into the special suite reserved for the couple. The couple reserved the Ritz Carlton elite suite for their stay. She partly woke from her slumber and looked at him in a daze. The mysterious calming scent and his protective warm embrace knocked her back to sleep. He carefully laid her on the bed with utmost care and pulled the duvets over her. Grabbing a pair of casuals he walked into the washroom to freshen up.

He walked back to the bed after his shower and grabbed his laptop, checking designs for his new project. Making himself comfortable on the king-sized bed he continued to work till it was 2 in the morning. His heart skipped its beats when he felt something nuzzle into the sides of his thigh. His heart lurched in his ribcage as he gently turned his neck to look at the human next to him, in fetus position.

The strange coldness was seeping into her. Unaware that the warmth was from the husband she detected, that her body was leaning. Struggling to find a position she curled into a fetus, her head nudging at the guy who was lost at work.

Swallowing hard, he moved back and placed his laptop off the nightstand. Incoherent words escaped her lips when he moved from the bed. Sitting up, he leaned closer to watch her serene face. His heart felt stranded in a whirlpool with water breaching his airpipe. He felt out of breath watching her sleep on his bed... His bed. It was his wildest dream to share a bed with this woman.

Grabbing his phone from the nightstand he unlocked it to snap a few pictures of his sleeping wife. Though it was creepy to smile at his sleeping wife he can't help it. Aria was more adorable than a baby. Her popping apple cheeks made his desire pop back. Laying down he was looking at her spotless face. Reading every feature of her like she was his favourite wild fantasy novel. Finally, his eyes settled on her lips. Her forbidden lips. The tempting dessert of heaven taunting his heart. They were his ruination for all he knows. He knew once he gets the taste of her inviting petals of sin he would be in her mercy. The attraction would establish its control making him surrender to her.

It was tormenting to not have her close. She made him feel safe. She made him feel secure. His wandering heart of suspicion and dubiety of women didn't find a plight when he got married to her. Surprisingly he wasn't uncertain about getting married to this girl. He was on pins and needles to make her hold his name, as her last name.

Slowly he let sleep take over with her calming breathing. His wife's face pushed his brain to a beautiful slumber which he welcomed before losing himself to the enveloping darkness.

3 days later

It's been 3 days since the wedding. 3 days of Taehyung's continuous flirting with Aria. Both the families were convinced that Taehyung was head-over-heels for Aria. He always held her hand right from the moment he woke. The only private space Aria had the privilege to hold was her washroom. He was worse than a caveman to have to wait outside the door for her until she exited. The moment she steps out he leached by her side and followed where ever she goes.