Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen

Suga POV

I was struck dumb when I heard about Tae's act towards Aria. Why did he behave like that?Jin and Namjoon departed to Paris without saying us anything about the issue. It was this morning we all came to know about it. Everyone were gutted with his deed. And it was clear as the day that Jin was extreamly furious that he immediately took the fight to Paris. Taehyung would have seen his wrath and it will take time for him to cool a angry Jin. He never loses hold of his temper but when his temper reaches his saturation, he breaks the break!!! Scary Jinniee.

Namjoon was the one to tell me through phone when there was this unsettling feeling in the profound folds of my heart. My thoughts were around Taehyung now. I had a gut feeling that Taehyung is in love with her.

Will any sane guy do this to a girl, with whom he is in love with?

Wait, before that, what will happen if he is in love with her and she rejects him?

Why did he do this in the first place if he likes her?
Bloody hell!!

Eventhough I was not okay with Aria marrying Tae I can't beleive that Tae would be such a twit. She is Girl for Heavens sake.... The only reason I was uncomfortable about Aria was she was not like others. She was fire I dont want Tae to get hurt. Or it might burn both of them.... Resisting her wohld impossible for any guy and I can't bkame Tae if he catch feelings for her. Still and all I didn't want him to fall in love...

My thoughts came to abrupt halt when I heard my phone ring displaying Namjoon.

"Hello Joonie!! How is Aria??.Is everything okay there?" I asked in a single breath.
He chuckled to my queries making me frown but releif spread through my muscles since my prayer was answered. But at that time I didn't know that my entire prayer wasn't answered.

He spoke in a happy tone, "Breath Yoongi, breath. Everything is fine here..Yoongi, you know what ? I feel like I am in a transport of joy!!! And that's because Tae is in love!!! Tae is in live with Aria!!! He exclaimed making all the colours from my face drain....

What ? I mummbled, in utter confusion but deep inside I knew this was expected.

"Yes man!! Yesss!!! Isn't it great? He asked with buzzing excitement in him.

I faked a cough before replying, "Yes ofcourse, will call you back Joon," with that I hang up. The thing I feared the most happened....I can't see Tae hurt. I can't let him hurt because of her. This time I won't let the history repeat.

Aria's Pov

Aria's Pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.