Chapter 32 || A Red Morning

Author's POV

Author's POV

The day went down in a blur. Everything was set in Taehyung's life, to have his happily ever after with lady love Aria. He could not believe she was still clinging onto him like she did before knowing about his past.  She pulled him to a beautiful reverie of her. This girl who was sleeping holding onto his arm was his lifeline now. Drinking in her beauty would never make him suffice his hunger for her. She was pulling him in every possible way a man would fancy a woman for.

He carried his sleeping angel to their bedroom as he softly laid her on bed. She was sleeping like an innocent angel making her warmth spread through his entire room, giving it the serene feeling prior to its dark aura. He dived in almost immediately to clasp her close to her. As his memories from last night played he felt his heart leap out. 

"God! I felt like dying," he mumbled to his sleeping angel, trying to shoo away the invisible distance between the two. As if Aria read that her husband was still jittery from last night's event she muttered," Taetae, close your eyes and dream me baby." 

Taehyung grinned bearing her. Of course who else would he be dreaming about. His thoughts were always roaming about her. Now that being said, he closed his eyes after kissing her forehead. "Night love," he said before falling into his dream land of Aria.