Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2

We have 2 surprise chocochipians.
The first surprise is this chapter. 
The second surprise is my new book..
SILENT TREATMENT. Please check out my new book and show me your support fellas. Trust me you'll enjoy it. Just a short and funny series. Enjoy and do share your comments.

Jin's POV

I was jubilant after seeing Tae with Aria. Them being together was one of the most endearing sights. We all spent the night in Tae's mansion because we all were worried of the tantrums Tae will throw and it was new to Aria. Luckily he slept and we all had a peaceful sleep too.Then after our chit-chat I was reminded of my little monster My BunnyKook.

We dashed home because only I know the pranks he plays when he is alone.I expected to see the house up-side down,With animals running, broken faucets, empty pizza boxes, empty banana milk bottles laying on the floor, the whole room like a mess like some Gorilla had a pop concert. I made up my heart to an extent that even if the house is broken into 2 I should not be surprised. I have reasons for my fear guys.

Flashback

 It was a family get-together. Tae was 11 at that time Jungkook was 7. We left Tae and Jungkook alone at home because they said it's boring. We left by 8 in the morning and returned home by 1.00 in the afternoon. Namjoon's mother fainted because they were looking like some tribal people. The house looked like there was an earthquake inside. It took 2 days to clean their bodies as those crazy kids dipped themselves in some paints, grease and only God knows what they were dipped into.

Tae's bedroom was like a pool and the fridge was laid down horizontally. When I asked them what they were doing with the fridge like that. Those brats replied Hyung we were playing the Captain of the ship.At Least I was happy because they have put the main switch off or else it would have been a disaster.You know what the rest did? Jimin went inside the fridge saying Hyung it's fun....Jimin and hobi started to fight that Tae and Jungkook left them behind while playing these games. They 4 were least bothered that they ruined the whole damn house.Aish....

All these Zoo monsters are called MY BROTHERS. Maintaining them is the task here.But without them I could do nothing..cuz I love them so much and they love me too.

Flashback end

Though I know Zayn is with him. I can't trust that kid.Both Tae and Jungkook were the trouble makers of the house and very influential. So he may even take Zayn's help and even turn him into a crazy one. Poor Zayn. When I opened the door I was shell shocked because the living room seemed Normal. Everyone was astonished...because we never expected that in a million years. That little monster hardly stays calm and keeps running here and there. Jimin gasped, "Omg....this living room seems untouched...What if he is roaming somewhere in the streets."

Joon said, "Wait Jiminah....let's check all the rooms."

Where are you my Jungkookah....I hope you are alright.Hobi spoke, "Where is this Zayn. Call him."

Namjoon tried his Number while I tried Jungkook's. Both of their mobile phones were in the living room on the couch.

"Strange isn't it hyung....That guy can't live without his mobile," said Hobi.

Suga spoke, "Okay guys talk less work more.Go check all the rooms.First start with his room ,you guys never checked there."

With that we started checking. I went to his room and knocked it twice. I yelled Jungkookah....shit it's soundproof. I opened the door and almost fainted. Everyone came as they were calling me and I was lost in my thoughts. Jimin came "Hyung...is Jungkook he-- But stopped when he saw the sight.The same goes for everyone.