Chapter 20 || A Date ?

Taehyung's POV

We were on our way to the arcade. I was driving and she was on a call with her mum. I sighed mum... it's been 22 years for someone to care for me as a mother does. But she--- "Yah!! Taehyung moron, the road is in front of you, not on my face. I don't want a husband with broken limbs. Drive carefully or else I'm kicking you out now," she whispered, threatening me while holding the phone to her chest. I chuckled at her cuteness and nodded my head while focussing back on the road.

"Something is wrong with him," she muttered under her breath before she continued her talk to her mum.

I never knew I was looking at her before she gave me such a cute threat. I can't help it, she is just so beautiful! I pulled up in front of the arcade with my lips twisted into a smile.

I wore a denim leather jacket on top of a navy blue full-arm Gucci sweatshirt with black ripped burgundy jeans. An excited grin hovered my face when I saw the couples. This arcade is famous for ps4 games. I have my reasons for bringing my brat here who was skimming through the games with her lit eyes. The guys were standing behind their girlfriends, holding the joysticks from behind, teaching the game to their girls. These games were mostly hard for girls to cope with so most guys visit this place with their girls to get some quality time with them.

Woah.... that would be awesome to have her leaning onto my chest while I teach her the game. My tiny brat would be so cute.

Hurry up Tae!! Let's make plan 2 work now, I talked to myself.

"Don't cry if you lose princess," I said with a smirk standing in the middle of the arcade with an eager expression.

"Well I'm not Kim Taehyung to cry or to lose," she said with her sassiness.

I nodded my head smiling at her attitude. Having a hot badass wifey is trouble; which I came to know only after playing games with her.

I must not lie, she was AWESOME, scratch that she was playing like a PRO. I have never seen a girl play games like her.

I saw the same couple again however with a poker face this time, as what was happening to them wasn't happening to me. The girls were in their arms as the guy played, while me standing a mile away from her. My plan of trapping her between my arms was long lost in the air. My brat knows to play almost all the games.

I mentally noted down to assign my software specialist to design a game which only I know how to play. Only by this, I can teach her. And to play that game my brat has to stand in my arms while I hold her from behind. I won't be selling this game into the gaming world cause --

Tell me, my boy!!

Okay--

Okay?

I mean what if she goes out and plays with another guy just to defeat me?

I can't afford that!

Argh!!! stop with your crazy rants Mr Kim, act like an adult. It's seriously becoming a pain in your ass to see your jealous thoughts.

Even after playing for more than 2 hours, she was still so full of energy. It was like she would spend the whole night in the arcade playing. Aww!!! my baby brat.