Mansion tour with his love

Here we have the mansion tour with pictures and a compact chapter. Hope you all enjoy.

The mansion

The mansion

The grand foyer

The grand foyer

There was a magical smile on their faces that screamed happiness. Hand in hand he ambled with her, parading the whole chateau mansion with thrilled nerves. Every corner of this mansion was outlined by him, exclusively to impress his woman. He wanted to show all the unique craftsmanship he inscribed with adoration for his woman. He is gifting this mansion to the person he thought the world of. Every single entity here was sculpted to perfection.

The ornate mansion would not break the bank since he earns millions in seconds. But all this would never come a dust close to the content he feels in her smile. 

His eyes were only yearning to capture all her beautiful expression. Etching them in his head was his most prized treasure. Her bewitching pools admiring, his forms of love to her. 

Leading her to the foyer that was furnished with crystal chandeliers, an expression of mirth burst her face. The round staircase leading the main living room was filled with her giggles. Grinning ear to ear he carried her in his arms.  He was telling her how his blood pumping organ can't stop the gushing of love towards her.