Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited

The sun winded up its dark blanket with its shining light indicating it was the day to ring the wedding bells of the most awaited couple. Kim Taehyung and Lee Aria. The most important day of their lives. It was their wedding today.

It was a dreamy wedding to take place on an exotic beach away from the buzzing city of Seoul. The parents didn't like any paparazzi or other veteran people to stalk them and invade their privacy. It was only for the close kin and kith. For others and business partners, they decided to throw a lavish party after the wedding.

Before that, they didn't want anyone to know about their wedding. As both were star kids who were going to tie the knot which would top from local to international channels spoiling the happiness of the big event making it a showpiece for them. The idea was absolutely spurned by the parents of the couple. To make it private and secluded they made sure it is highly secured for any foreigners or other people to enter the big day. The guests were prohibited from posting any photos of the couple or any other wedding photos. They were also informed beforehand that anyone breaching this will be sued legally. Apart from all this tight security, the setup was breathtaking.

The golden sand grains cascading the shore of the sea with small turtles were a stunning panoramic spectacular. Pleasant coolness of the air rustling in the engulfing shrubs and trees cloaks up the warmness of the sun. The soft melody of the waves crashing at the rocks on their own tune was heard in a distance. The squeaks of the seagulls and other reptiles were the tune setters. The hearty scent of freshly cut flowers gave a feeling of serenity. Mr Kim wanted the auspicious day memorable for his son and made sure this is his ideal wedding. Also, Mr Lee wanted his daughter to have her big day special. The wedding was organised by one of the world's leading wedding planners Colin Cowie.

Acrylic lucite centrepieces decorated with white orchids, high-end sparky table linens, dangling crystals and floral accents were glamorous.

The champagne glasses, cake server sets, plates and forks were diamond crushed specially crafted for the big day.

As the groom and bride were from a rich legacy it wasn't hard to bring a fairy-tale dreamy wedding to earth. The place was beautifully decorated with orchids and white roses making it heavenly. The huge vast gilt crystal chandeliers furnished with satin white curtains gave it a classic look with radiance.

Of course, the setup was extravagant still and all they were going to be the memories that are going to be forever cherished in the sands of time.