Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited

Lee Aria

I felt someone shaking my worn out limbs. A groan escaping my lips as I was regaining from my nap.

Stretching my arms I was observing the surroundings. My hands rubbing my neck to ease the little tension. That is when I realised I was not in my bed, but in Mina's car. I espied at my rolex to check the time. It was 8 past 5. Cool! Dad will be home.

Woah girl ! I am worn out without doubt, and with Mina's driving even a baby can sleep in tranquility. A sunday driver basically.

Shut up you woman! She drives like a human not like someone who is trafficking drugs mocked my brain.

"Still not up from your nap? Enough of saving energy for your next fight." I heard Mina's retort which abruptly broke my daze. I rolled my eyes at her incredulous remark.

Saving energy for my next fight?!
Like seriously?

It was his fault and I just stood by what was right. Drama queen!

I hopped out of the car without a counterback and slammed the door shut. Before she could eat my head with her lectures of not slamming her car door and about the stunt I pulled, I strided in with my heels. I was a holy-terror this evening. I gave her 101 facts of never picking up Aria for a party, or elsewhere, where there are crowds. And tonight I was not at fault. The jerk I met tonight was a haughty snob. Just the thought of the encountered I had with him in the party made me snappy.

How I wish to feed him devil's egg with extra black pepper, and paprika.

JERK!

Involving myself in someone else's sphere of conversation isn't me, still and all I did it today and it was because of Tom. The waiter he insulted was the son of our househelper Ms. Dorthy. My dad helped him to get into one of the best universities, as he is a studious fella. He didn't like taking any privileges from his biological dad who was scoundrel to run away after knocking up his mum with him. His biological dad runs a hotel and offered his help for Tom, which he declined immediately. The sole goal of the hard working Tom is to take care of his mum. He works hard to take care of his daily expenses by himself, not like the arrogant jerk who goes off partying and rolling in wealth. Damn him! Because of Mr. Jerk, I didn't get the chance to bid farewell to Tom.

What if Tom shares this to his mum and she shares this to dad?!

Oh boy! That's danger!

I immediately texted Tom to not to talk about today's incident to anyone. I smiled in relief when he replied,"Sure, Ms. Lee."

I bimbled towards my home after bidding Mina goodbye. My somnolent eyes lit up when I caught the sight of my dad settled in one of the couches in the living room. Like a toddler I ran on my feet and lunged at him in a bear hug. My dad's perfume reminded me of the jerk I met in the party. I quickly brushed his thoughts away.

_________________________________

I got changed into my nightware and flopped into my bed with a relaxed sigh after dinner. The sucking party was done finally!

My mind wandered in thoughts of the strange guy I met today. He seemed familiar, and was strikingly handsome. My cheeks burned as heat rushed to them when my mind recalled his unguarded stare on me. The aura that emanated off him was pitfall.

Mr. Jerk must be pretty loaded. The way he was dressed from top to bottom in Gucci also his rich mint cologne speak volumes of his background. My mind tutted at my wierd approval of his smell and his looks.