Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong

Special mentions :  Minnie_V

LavanyaMunjam charitha0516
123456preethi Seaneeka palaktae
ttaelyzn neetamaheshwari

My special boo :beyond_the_universe LiyaJarin  AGUST_to_the_D

GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED. WILL EDIT IT SOON!

ENJOY!

Magical time skip
1 month later. 

Mina's POV

Stella came to my cabin saying Mr.Aldricks is calling you Ma'am...Argh...this guy is driving me nuts. I disconnected the intercoms wire as he was pestering me too much. Calling just to say I love you baby..I miss you and chessy fuss. Now if I don't go, he might enter my cabin any minute. He loves messing with me like my Aria...She always throws her tantrums and makes me engaged. After marriage she started it on her husband, who by now would have known how naughty she is and will always keep him on his toes with her clumsiness. Once a brat, forever is! 

Now my dear boyfriend is taking her place and filling it, by clinging on to me and being a baby. Men!!!
How on earth do they do that?
looking all hot and make girls go crazy one second and turn to a  baby when they are with their girl?
Their duality?
Offfff
Think about Zayn.. He is just a freak. His weird approaches and talks.
He wants me to play with his hair during office break and he whines more than a toddler when I leave to my hospital. Does he even know that I am a nutritionist? 
I can't be sticking onto him like his secretary.

A stance to prove he is a freak.
3 weeks back he begged me to be his secretary.
Like seriously?
What will I do ?
Give him a list of nutritional dishes and make him eat?
And he whines just like Aria to eat spinach and healthy stuff.
"I ain't a cow nor a bull to eat your grass called food," mantra of the people who love to eat my brain.
Of Course!!! It's Zayn and Aria.

A panicked Stella entered my cabin again. 
"Ma'am--- I cut her off saying. Just a minute Stella. You get going, I'll be there in a minute.
Aish! He was seriously a toddler.

Our relationship is going well. Infant day by day I could see his love for me increase. I shook my thoughts as I knocked on his door. 

"Come in...," I heard him.

"Mina, I told you not to knock when you enter," said Zayn while making his way towards me.

"Try being professional Mr.Aldricks. The whole office is aware of us now. And you being a complete toddler won't help crackhead,"I said with a serious glare.

"Did they make you uncomfortable? Did anybody hurt my princess? Who? Did Stella say anything?" Zayn bombarded me with questions making me shake my head with a smile. Him being possessive about me. And guys never realise they look so cute when they are jelly or possessive. Awww my cute, hot Zayn.