Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited

Narration

The morning star was sneakily letting its first rays invade the corners of Aria's room. Her hands were on the pillow clinging onto it for dear life, holding it like the pillow was having a battle between life and death. The poor pillow was crushing beneath her tiny palms. Gently little creases were starting to appear on her facial features as the notorious morning star w letting its rays fall on her face. Turning on her back against the unruly rays of the morning star, Aria crouched her legs to her stomach sleeping in a fetus position.

Her slumber was interupted when she felt a nudge on her shoulders. The curtains were now rattled to the sides. Her eyes squinted at the sudden light shimmering on her sleepy eyelids. She saw Mina trying to wake her sleepy form.

Aria muttered in her sleepy, hoarse voice with evident tiredness,"Go away, woman, I had an emergency lastnight." She whispered when Mina continued to shake her body disturbing her beauty sleep.

" Come on, Aria, wakey wake! That crazy guy has ordered me to take a morning shift in his office. We will be having different shifts, " Mina scowled. Aria sat upright hearing her incredulous words.

Her eyes wide opened and her jaws slightly parted. The idea of not having Mina during her shift was pissing her already. They were a package. Mina was her pain killer amd stress buster all together. Without her hospital sucks. Not like she had her Me-time for a chit chat with her best friend, but the surounding was bearable when she had Mina around her.

"What are you saying Mina? Just tell me this is one of your pranks to wake me up." Aria sulked with her eyes turning to a look of accusation. She badly wanted it to be a prank and wanted Mina to tag along with her. All her hopes came crashing the ground when Mina shook her head to the sides, indicating a no...

"Which idiot tried to take my bestie away?" She was furious at this point. Grabbing her phone from the night stand she was ready to make calls and swap Mina with other nutritionists. Aria holds power to get things from hook to crook. Nothing is impossible for the daughter of an autocrat, who is also a dominating woman herself.

"Zayn Aldricks," Mina replied the intruder's name with such annoyance as that of a heart broken teen who lost her hot boyfriend to the college's slut.

The new found information about Zayn was lighting up crackers in Aria's head. Her fantasies were rising to life. She imagined Mina playing snow white while Zayn being her true love's kiss. She imagined herself to be the little dwarf getting them married.

She was laughing like a Maniac earning a smack on her head from an angry Mina. Aria rubbed the place where Mina just smacked.

" What's that for, you chichuahua?" Aria grunted, with a glare and patted her forhead to ease the minimal sting.

"Stop being a brat for once. The meeting certainly professional and I also own another privilege to wake up the bratty kitten," Mina said smirking, making Aria look at her with knitted eyebrows.

Mina continued, "I talked to him in the morning and asked whether you could accompany me. Guess what? He agreed!" Mina stated with a elated grin, wiggling her eyebrows, while Aria shot her an incredulous look.

When it finally dawned that her traitor best friend involved her in a tragic task like this, she screamed," What?" Both in disbelief and in horror. It was because of Zayn she met the devil himself. Now working with him sounds like a tune of a horror film that was already scaring her out of her wits.

"Yeah of course, I can't leave you. Logic of bestfriends is to pull her to your grave when you die so that you both don't kill anybody out of boredom," Mina enounced in an apprehensive tone.