Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited

Dedicated to sorrybutIlovemen

3days later

The birds chirped with energy and sang their melody, welcoming the rising sun. The smog covering up the rays makes the toddlers and of course, our Aria gets more snuggly into the duvet. The chill breeze greeting the joggers and the flowers made their way to the couple's mansion trying to ease the tension they had built up 3 days back.

The rise of anger and distraught emotions of betrayal were swimming in her head. It was the profound scars of the unforgettable words spilt by him. It was a direct blow to her fragile heart to hear his cruel hatred. It was too raw... Very vile. She hated the very idea of sharing the same air that knocks him back to life. His presence was souring. His gaze on her felt a pricking sensation all over her body. But she couldn't leave this soul-haunting mansion of his. She could not leave this hell. Never at the cost of her family. The only go to stop her mind from clawing at her was to avoid him. Avoid his existence.

After the encounter that fateful night with him, Aria avoided him like plague. Her ignorance was messing with his head worse than her insulting remarks. He was livid, always barking orders, or taunting his employees. Her ignorance was twisting his nerves into a tangled mess. Frustration was ceaseless. He didn't want to accept the fact that it was her ignorance that was messing with his routine. Setting his arse on fire with her distance. His head throbbing in anger looking at her brisk away each time he tried to get a glimpse of her face.

Her attitude shredded his male-dominant ego. He carried out a charade of never being affected by her distance. The lads were clueless watching him act recklessly as he already was. It was oblivious to the lads that he was driven round the bend because of someone's ignorance. The lads were in the dark about his cruel acts towards Aria. He manipulated his clan like a pro.

His manipulation...very lethal.

They believed indeed Taehyung had fallen head-over-heels for the goddess. They weren't surprised to see their brother being whipped for Aria. The woman was a gem and certainly impossible not to fall hard for her.

Jimin overlooked the fact that Taehyung married his first ever crush, and still maintained the ambience in the circle. The announcement of Taehyung's engagement with Aria was a heart-wrenching moment that he vanished for days before the wedding. He promised Taehyung that he was happy for him and Aria when he returned. He said the exact words before hugging Taehyung. "The flame wasn't as it appeared to be, Tae. What I had for Aria was just a spark of desire. You can't blame me for wishing to play a significant role in her life. She is just super cool and beautiful. I'll never regret taking a liking to her. But don't make me regret not trying to woo her. Treat her well. I'm happy for you."

One wedding that changed so many lives. It made both the families content with joy. Taehyung's lads filled with hope. But the married couple were lost in different poles of ego, anger, betrayal and dominance. They both were dominant and never gave up. Submission isn't in their vocabulary. They take control...

In the complex world of prejudging minds, blind herds of gossiping, and cheating crowds, the newly-wed couple were one of a kind in their way. An inevitable pair were chosen by the superior. Their destiny is scripted in the stars of stubborn love and universal fate. Both were unaware of the surreal life, waiting ahead of them.

The mild knocks on the door partly disturbed her peaceful slumber. Her eyes squinted, looking at the unevenly lit room. Her exhausted body from late night shifts decided for her not to descend from her fluffy bed. As per her body's ministrations, she slowly dozed off into tranquillity. It was in time she jolted up when she heard thunder-wrecking loud bangings on her bedroom door. The harsh bangs struck her heart with panic. Soon her mind calmed her that it was her loving husband's greeting to start a good morning, sardonically. She gently gave a soft rub over her face before she wore her black burgundy shrug. Placing her bangs to a side, she dawdled towards the door.