My precious treasures

Hola, chocochipians. I am very grateful for all your support.

I know you all would have expected this to be a chapter, but unfortunately it is not. Its more special than that, atleast to me. A thanks note for everyone reading this. We didn't reach the end but I wanted to take a moment and thank all my supporters who made it possible for me.

I know this outta blue confession might stun you nevertheless I wanted to.
Because if it weren't for you all I would nor did my story

This chapter is specially dedicated to my fellow friends and lovely readers of mine who made HIS UNTAMED HEART, hit almost 35k in a short span. My book doesn't contain any smut or extreme romance for it to shoot up views and votes. It mostly had fluff and I tried to make it romantic as per my readers request, hopefully it worked. Without any expectation, you people supported me with my writing. Showered me with your beautiful comments that motivated me to continue the story. All your little comments made my day. Your reads and votes have been giving me energy to make the book more intriguing.

And I heartily thank my constant lifelines of Aria and Taehyung's story. Without them it would have never been possible. They gave me the memories that I'll cherish forever and ever. Without you Aria and Tae would have never been successful.

I know not all author would do such things but yeah, I wanna take a moment to thank you all.
Because if it weren't for you all I would have not been this nor did my story.

Especially to Aria fandom. Love you all guys. You made her possible. I sketched her with my traits. She was a part of me. And now seeing you all shower her love, I felt loved. I feel your immense support through her. I appreciate you all for making it possible.

Just a few bits of my treasurable memories. The comments that choked me up and that made me laughed all day.
If I had missed any of your comments or review, please lemme know.❤💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

zoshlovesbts she had been my massive supporter. RiaDubey6 Aquaevie
Moon_V13 sweetkuhu Kat_OT7
lilmunchkin25  the_thirteenth_queen K_invalid

Guys wattpad is acting up and I can't tag the others.
@Hellohello909090
@Seaneeka
@Btsblackswan831
@Cocoyaaa
@Inky_jin
@Taeshaffu
@Reethutae
@Samarmanna23
@Angelllixa
@Shreya1234567777
@Fahmidafarjana
@ThatGirl_Alana
@Yoongkimkook
@HUSTELS
@zsayed77
@Nishlhasadarangani
@Lilmunchkin
@K_nikhath
@SowmyaKatara @Misssharma8
@Aleena517
@Anshikacharak
@Emithatsmyname (By bub)
@Sehajpreetkaur7
L