Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited

Little taps on my shoulder made my senses knock on my door to sleep

Little taps on my shoulder made my senses knock on my door to sleep. My body couldn't help but whine because of the discontent with my sleeping hours. I wanted to sleep for a few more hours rather than wake up and get into an absurd fight with my husband.

"We are about to land. Get the hell up woman!" I heard a familiar growl above me.
Opening my eyes as a jolt stuck me I saw his face so close to mine. My breath stuck looking at his handsome face so close to mine. He looked lost in a trance, his eyes focus on my lips rather than my eyes. My eyes shivered when his eyes slowly swept back to look into my lips. My alarmed reaction finally did make him realise his close proximity.

"Fresh up quick," he ordered backing away in an instant and going to the nightstand looking for something.

If you think he can talk like a human for once.

The answer is "Never in a million years !"

Fresh up -- we are about to land -- jotting down the points. Oops !!!

Damn you girl, that is when reality dawned to me that we were on his private jet leaving for Paris.

Thank the stars that my tongue was still drowsy or else I would have made a fool of myself.

Slowly my hands unwinded the duvet I was snuggled into. Perplexity stuck me looking at me draped in the duvets and the soft fluffy cot underneath me.

Wasn't I seated on the seat when I slept? Did I walk up here? Well, why don't I recall any?

Or-- was it? Was it ... him?

Curiosity got the best of me and I opened my mouth to shoot him a question. Before I could spill he barked rudely, "You wouldn't like me dragging you out, would you? Though I fancy the idea of you crying for routes on the streets or getting kidnapped, I can't afford to waste my time in tracking you down, when I have to return home." His venomous words pricked my insides. The vile words he spat with his ashen eyes spread a painful jolt down my spine. My tummy was set on fire and a painful lump weighing down in my throat dragged away my breath. Albeit not having hopes of having the man I marry fall head over heels, at first sight, I did have some decent notion about married life and my husband. I trusted my dad to give me the best guy who would not spare a notch in cherishing me. The least was to spare me the hatred.

And here's what I got. Kim Taehyung. The most infuriating man who treats me like I was his most treasured possession one moment and the next moment crushes my sanity underneath his shoes.

"Being kidnapped wouldn't be deemed as much as an ill fate, as being married to you. Get out!" I replied my tone colder than a blizzard. His expression hardened with malice filling his eyes to counter back something even crueller than he already did. I didn't spare him a chance to humiliate me more by staying in his blood-curdling presence. I paddled into the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dark eyebags and my sullen face was speaking volumes of my depressed fate. My heart ached each time he mindlessly spat his venomous words aimed straight at my heart.