Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited

Jeon Jungkook

I was with my gang infront of my girl's locker. Albeit knowing we aren't dating to call her my girl, I know she is going to be mine soon. It's been eight months of me stalking her. I never had a chance to talk to her, or should I say, even if I had the chance, I can't bring myself to talk to her. The first time I saw her she was in the cafe, talking to her friend. She was pretty in her white coat. The only place where I could see her was the cafe and the corridor. At first I wanted to play her feelings. I was a well known playboy in my university. I won't go behind girls, they are the ones that fall on me.

Initially, I thought she was the same but she proved me wrong by making me fall for her. I tried to get her attention in many ways which ended me up falling for this beauty. She was an introvert. She was so calm and cold. She never talks to anyone except her friends. And being her friend was also not so easy. So picky isn't she? She wants her friends not to be bitch but that is not possible nowadays. That's is one of the reasons she had hardly countable ones. She is popular for her looks and attitude. One of the brightest students and a pet of teachers. I dreamily walked in the corridors thinking about our first meet.

Flashback

It was raining and I stood with my friends talking and playing. As it was cold we went to the canteen to have something warm. We ordered our snacks. Like always there was a huge crowd of fangirls around me. I just raked my hand into my hair looking at them with a smirk, they began screaming. I laughed at their silly behaviour. It was fun until she stepped in. A girl came running towards me. "Professor David, called for Jungkook," she said in a cheesy tone. I told my friends I'll be back. I met Professor David and was on my way back to the canteen. That is when I saw her. She was near her locker. The corridor was empty since it was raining mostly everyone were in the canteen and some left early. I went towards her.

"Hey!" I started and gave her my signature smile.

She looked at me with a blank face. I was embarrassed. I shrugged and spoke again
"Hello, I am Jungkook."

She closed her locker and asked "So?"
I looked at her speechless.

Me? the popular boy, I am talking and she is replying in a dismissive manner?

Like seriously?

She started moving towards the exit.

"Why are you ignoring me? '' I asked her while following her footsteps.

"Because I am not interested in talking to you," she replied casually.

I smiled at her reply and asked her again "Why Princess?"

She looked at me like I have grown two heads, "Ofcourse I know your motive behind this Jeon. So don't try with me" She smirked at me leaving me smiling like an idiot. She knew. She knew she captured my heart, well her smirk said that. Maybe I realised that a little late, but you know my girl is smart. After that I made a promise to myself to never leave this rare one. Because I know she is the one for me.

End of Flashback

At the boy's mansion

The playroom was a ruckus with the shrieks and yells of a bunch of dangerous CEOs of the world playing video games. The most intimidating men of the world were in the play room, rolling their thump on theirs controllers with vigorous speed. Taehyung and the boys were immersed in the world of video games except for Jungkook, as the youngest was in the university. Placing the cloak of the cold hearted men out of the family space, they enjoyed their together time together. The joy was immense as they planned this for almost 8 months to have a day for themselves.