Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited

The huge star was rising from the clouds making its luminous rays brighten the whole city of Seoul

The huge star was rising from the clouds making its luminous rays brighten the whole city of Seoul. Withered dried leaves swayed along with the autumn breeze. The early chirping birds were gushing about the awaiting day. The day of Kim Taehyung and Lee Aria. The sound of the alarm made Taehyung partly awake from his slumber. The shining rays breaching the window were poking his eyes, making him groan irately.

Rolling to the side of the bed where the alarm was kept, he extended his hand to the nightstand to put the alarm off. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand to check his agenda. Engagement with Ms Brat. All the sleepiness vanished at the thought of Ms Brat, a smile curving his lips immediately. Get ready Miss. Lee Aria, he whispered to himself. An involuntary smile broke out on his lips thinking about the girl who would be claimed his. Though it was not his wedding, he was proud to let his ring rest around her ring finger. The ring that is gonna scream his name to the invading eyes of the perverted men around her. A checkpoint before they can meet death.

Moving out of his bed he jumped into the shower starting his day. He was going mad with happiness. Victory. Self-sufficed. Accomplished. Every possible emotion would make him feel like he is the happiest man in the world. Going into his walk-in closet he took a well-tailored Alexander Amosu Vanquish Bespoke Suit to get dressed for the day. The satin red shirt with a crisp collar attired his well-built body, made him look like a devil dashed out from hell to kill anyone with his appearance. The sombre navy-blue coat made him look even more intimidating. Tucking up his coat he made his way towards the mirror to straighten his locks as he took a glimpse of himself. A proud arrogant smirk hovered over his face making his eyes shimmer with confidence and a dominant aura radiate from him. Wrapping the heavy customised metal with a sapphire glass dial around his wrist he completed his look with his burgundy shoes. Taking his car keys and phone he descended the stairs. Stepping inside the blood-red Ferrari he pinned the accelerator driving it with ease. It was not usual for him to drive by himself. Only when he is feeling an extreme emotion swirl in him.

And today he is in high spirits. The reason is...

 The reason is