Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited

Upon their arrival in Paris, Taehyung informed their families and his lads

Upon their arrival in Paris, Taehyung informed their families and his lads. Jin and Namjoon were looking after the company until Taehyung's departure. Taehyung never afforded them a grain of qualm. Eliciting the idea of being the perfect husband, he suppressed their minds from hunting down the real reason. Albeit being assured of their safety, Jin ordered his men to have an eye on the couple.

___________________________

Taehyung felt heartbroken hearing her confession of never falling in love with him. She made him feel like a teenager who had his heartbroken hearing her crush's rejection. The intoxicating woman was messing with his heart though he hid it beneath dark-cold walls.

He walked to his room to grab his suit for the evening. He entered another room to run a bath and get ready for the meeting. She ruined his head in a snap of a second with her brutal confession. His obnoxious heart
couldn't bare words of hatred when it was from her. Kim Aria was his ruination.

_________________________

After her peaceful shower, Aria came out dressed in one of the pyjamas that she found in the cupboard. Despite taking any luggage with them she found dresses of her size piled up in the cupboard. That is when it struck, it was their parent's plan. She pull her grey knitted sweater over her head and black pant. Shrugging the thoughts she made her way down as she felt the rats in her tummy doing their dinner dance. Talking to the portraits hung on the large walls with cream white paints she descended."You look damn stunning, but I'll talk to you soon as soon as I fill my tummy. I'm starving," she spoke sweetly to the portraits.

Upon reaching the living room her eyes landed on a guy's back which happened to be her husband. To her surprise, she found him already in his business suit with some files in his hand.

"Crazy guy got dressed at such an ungodly hour? What's the tea?" asked her inner self.

"I don't think he would attend a club dressed in suits. So, it's a meeting," mocked her brain.

"God! Why will he attend a meeting at 9 pm Who will attend a seminar at 9 in the night??"

"Your husband, dear, "said my brain.

Right...this crazy guy has no time limit for anything. If he wants, he will do anything, any moment. Poor fellows dealing with this crackhead. He won't consider other's life, always so full of himself and his needs. Even if they refuse this jackass will blackmail them and get things his way...

"Jerk," she muttered out loud without hesitation. Her eyes widened when she realised her mistake, looking at the devil throwing daggers her way through his eyes. He walked passed her ignoring her remark.

She looked around the house to find Martha and a look of disappointment creased her face when she could not find anyone. Outta curiosity and hunger, she propelled, "Why is no one here? Why are you dressed like you are going to attend a meeting?" All her questions were deaf to his ears. He was walking until she declared in frustration, "I am hungry!!"