Eleven

Random thought, but is it just me or does 11 in words look nice? anyways enjoyy

I was in an unfamiliar room, each wall was black, and it was pretty dark. The only light that filled the room came from a small window high on the wall. I could imagine that when it was dark outside this room would be terrifying, flooded with one of my fears; darkness. I couldn't really move, my body ached way to much and I didn't have the motivation or strength to try. My hands were tied up so when an itch grew on my nose I had to fight it. I was confused to why I was here, I was alone which scared me. Thoughts flew through my mind like an eagle, fast and hurtful. I was haunted by the memories of Ollie, I liked him- well used to. It replayed and replayed throughout the 4 walls, it was like torture.

I open my eyes breathing heavily from my nightmare. I laid there still, staring at the celling. That was scary. I reached for my phone and unplugged it from my charger and checked the time. It was 3:15 in the morning, how was I supposed to get back to sleep?

I made my way downstairs to get water trying to be as quite as I can. When I reached the kitchen I opened the cupboard to see that some idiot had put all the glasses on the top self again so I couldn't reach them. I climbed up on the counter trying to reach it, as I was just about to grab the glass my knee slips and I fall onto the floor with a thud. My Plan of not being loud didn't work.

"What the hell happened!" I hear Caleb say loudly as he walked down the stairs, I head multiple footsteps so I knew I'd probably woken the whole house up.

Caleb walked around the corner and saw me on the floor. He ran over to me inspecting my face. The rest of my brothers weren't far behind him.

"What happened?" Issac asked.

"Some idiot put all the glasses up high and I fell trying to climb and get one." I replied with frustration evident in my voice.

Everyone looked at Liam and he hung his head.

"you shouldn't be up this late." Jacob said.

"Well I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep." They made me angry with all there questioning.

"What nightmare." Toby asked.

"Just a nightmare." I threw back. I started getting up from the floor.

"Wait be careful don't stand up." Caleb said pulling me back to the floor by my arm.

"Oh god, stop being so dramatic." I got up and walk away from their staring eyes.

I headed back up stairs slamming my door to emphasise I'm angry. I got back in bed grabbing my phone and looking through my camera roll. I do it quite a lot, it reminds me of the good times.

A few minutes later there's a knock at my door. Leo entered with a glass of water in his hand. He came and sat next to me on my bed handing me the glass.

"Thankyou." I say then taking a big sip of the water.

"Do you wanna talk about your Nightmare?" he asked innocently.

"Not really, I'm trying to forget about it."

"That's okay" He got up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Leo wait" He turned back around. "Can you stay?"

He walked back to the bed and got under the covers. "Of course."

I passed my phone to him so he can put it on charge, and then I snuggle up to him feeling his warm embrace. He puts an arm around me and kisses my head. "Goodnight Princess."