forty five

TW: talk about self-half, sexual assault and rape

It had only just begun and i was already terrified. As the thoughts swirled round my mind and the as they all stared at us with eagle eyes i felt every part of my body beat.

"First of all." Issac leaned forward in his chair that he had placed right in front of us so he was even closer to us. "No of you even bothered to answer your phones and surely that means that you don't need them. Give them here now." He said sternly.

I hesitated at first but i gave it him quicker than I'd give anyone my phone before because as each second passed i got more and more scared. I saw that Issac's glare had moved the Libby and i also looked as she sat there with her arms crossed.

"Give him the phone Libby." Her brother Lucas said, I always forgot how old he was. He had a baby face and was tall so i never could tell.

"No." She said. I've never known Libby to say no to anyone, never mind her brother.

"That just lets me know you've got something to hide. Give it now." Lucas was now stood behind Issac with his hand out with a evil smirk.

She gave in and handed it him, but i saw a cheeky glimmer in her eye that let me know clearly that she did something.

"Second you weren't even at the park, you were both at some boys house. Care to explain." Issac continued getting even closer and closer each time he spoke.

"I'm mean i did got to the park." I said under my breath but I'm pretty sure most of them heard me clearly.

"Enough with the fucking bullshit." Leo shouted for somewhere, there were so many guys in the living room i couldn't tell who was who.

"Who was that guy?" Liam asked with a huge snarl on his face.

"He's called Rocky, He's just moved here, he's in your year." I looked down at my hands.

"What the fuck? Your dating someone my age!" He shouted.

"I'm not dating fucking no one because of your protective little arses." I almost screamed because of how much it angered me.

"Because we know what guys think." Corey said from the corner.

"Not all guys are horny little bastards who like to put there hands on girls, not all of them sexually assault people, not all of them try to rape me." I slapped my hand to my mouth because of what had just slipped out.

"What do you mean 'me'?" Jacob said from behind me.

I stayed quiet. I don't know whether it was because didn't want them to know or it was because i didn't want to be reminded.

"For go sake. FUCKING SPEAK!" Issac yelled in my face. I could tell he was way past angry.

"She almost got raped." Libby blurted out.

I turned to her quicker than I've ever moved my head before. How the hell did she know and why did she just blurt it out.

The room fell quite, no one knew what to say. Libby suddenly stood up and faced me.

"She's been sexually assaulted for over a month, every time she said she was going to netball practice or on a walk she wasn't. she was getting fucking sexually assaulted. Not the mention her constantly being down and faking a smile, she's not even fucking eating because of how he damaged her emotionally. None of you even noticed and neither did i, which makes me the shittest friend of all. A guy that's know her for a minute knows more than i do." I felt like i couldn't breath, why is she telling them all this. I didn't tell them for a reason.

"But she's always happy." Toby muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah she's faking it. Why cut yourself when you 'happy'!" Libby continued and I'd never wanted to scream more.

She ran up the stairs before i could say anything to her. I was furious and upset that she would tell. i felt broken than Harrison had told her.

"Show me them." Issac growled through gritted teeth.

"What?" I looked at him, tears threatening to fall.

"Show me the fucking cuts Riley." He vigorously grabbed my wrist and pulled my sleeves up. "Where are they?" He said taking a breath.

"Not now please." I whispered so only he could hear. I'm guessing he heard me because he changed the subject.

"Who's this guy?" He said, sitting back in his chair.

"Harrison." I brought my knees to my head and rested my forehead on them.

"Harrison who we know?" Corey asked. I just nodded with my head still down not wanting to look up.

"Did he do that to you?" Liam said as he sat down next to me. I shacked my head.

"Who the fuck was it because I'm gonna kill him." Jacob said in the most calmest and crazy and scary tone ever.

"He's called Ollie." It came out mumbled.

"Hey Riley look at me." Issac said in a gentle voice.

I moved my head up to look at him with my snotty nose and puffy eyes.

"After Lucas, Luke and Libby have gone. We're gonna talk okay? We're gonna talk, not shouting no screaming just talk." I nodded as i felt more tears slip out my eyes.

Liam pulled me in which only made me cry more, I could hear the sound of the sobs radiate through my ears. Liam's top was covered in snot and tears within minutes but i don't think he cared at this moment in time.

I heard Issac tell Toby to see how Libby and that was doing and he ran upstairs in search for them.

It was already late, but i knew this night was going to be long.

Hey guys.
-I hope you guys have been likening the quick uploads, i'm really getting into the story now
-all of the things talked about are serious, and do happen a lot to different people. Even if your friends the happiest person ever, check up on them because they need it. This talk is serious and has mostly come from my experiences, if ever something as terrible as this happens to you. Please tell someone, this way you can get closure and on the road the getting over this traumatic experience.
-remember that you are important and you are loved by people you'd least expect sometimes. The fight in a war has to come to an end eventually, so keep fighting until your war is done.