Twenty Nine

Harrison's Pov

All i could hear was the echoing beats of the music as i froze in shock. I wanted to kill that guy. What the fuck is wrong with him? I everted out of my frozen state and clung onto Riley tighter. I didn't want to let go, i wanted to keep her in my arms forever so no one could hurt again. I didn't want to see her hurt.

We were sat on the floor for a while, she cried but she didn't sob. It was emotionless, like she was numb and that was worse.

Rocky game back into the kitchen in a rush, he knelt down to us and spoke softly. "He's gone and he's not coming back." He smiled weakly at Riley then looked up to me. "Take her upstairs away from the noise." I nodded in response and he left.

I picked her up slowly so she was standing and she lent onto the counter. She slowly turned round and then quickly opened a bottle of vodka. She drunk it quickly and i struggled to pry to bottle from her hand. I eventually got the bottle from her and moved it as far away from her as i could.

"Why'd you take it off me!" She shouted angrily. The hurt in her eyes was evident through her puffy under eyes.

"Your not having anymore alcohol, it's not going to help." I reached out and took her hands in mine, they were cold.

"It'll make me forget." She lent her head back and shifted her wait back and she would have fell if i wasn't holding her.

"Riley come on." I gestured my head upstairs and she followed surprisingly.

She walked into my room where i always stayed when i came here and threw herself on the bed. She was sprawled across it.

"This isn't where your stuff is, come one." I walked over to the bed and looked at her.

"No I'm , staying here." She didn't move and her speech was muffled by the covers.

"Do you want me to get your bag?"

She nodded and i walked out the room shutting the door behind me then quickly ran to the other room to get her bag. I grabbed it and then walked back fast.

When i got in the room it looked like she was asleep. as much as i didn't want to wake her, she'd thank me because otherwise she'd have a massive hangover.

I put her bag down on the side of the bed, then quickly ran downstairs to get her water. I made my way up making sure not to spill the water then returned back to the room.

I put the water down on the bed side table and knelt down to see her face. I shook her slightly but she didn't wake up. I tucked her hair behind her ear to see her face more Cleary, god she was beautiful.

She moved and i quickly moved my hand away from her face.

"Riley, wake up." I said quietly.

"Mmmm." She muffled, refusing to open her eyes.

"You need to drink this water."

" I don't want water." She turned over, now with her back facing me.

"Erm it's not water its vodka."

Immediately she turned over and sat up, i passed the glass to her and she guzzled it down like there was no tomorrow.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I asked standing up, she then moved over on the bed and i sat down next to her.

"You know what, Can you pass me my bag please?"

"Yeah sure." I leant down and grabbed her bag and passed it to her.

She rummaged through her bag and i stood up to grab my phone from the draws across the room. I turned back around to see Riley had taken her top off, so i turned back around straight away.

"Riley what are you doing?" I yelled slightly in shock.

"I'm changing don't look." She replied.

"You could have told me!"

"I'm drunk leave me alone!" She yelled back.

I didn't reply and just stayed turned round until she told me i could turn back around.

"Right okay you can turn back around." She said innocently.

I turned back around to see her wrapped up in the covers, cuddling a teddy. It made me smile, and i went to go sit on the bed.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"Cute that you still sleep with a teddy." My smile widened.

"Shut up." She fired back.

I sat up with my back leant against the headboard and Riley had her head on the pillow. I felt her looking at me so i looked back smiling.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Can you stay with me?" Her mood completely changed from sleepy to sad.

"Yeah of course." I put my head on the pillow laid on my side so i was facing her.

She stayed still for a second and then reached over and grabbed my arm. She turned over so her back was facing me and lifted her head up and placed my arm under it so it was between her head and shoulder. I quickly caught on to what she was doing. I got under the covers as well and the wrapped my other arm around her.

She was warm and i could feel the heat coming from her. I looked at her to see she had already fallen asleep, cuddling my arm and her teddy.

While she slept you could see her pure innocents. I cherished this moment because I've wanted it for a long time.