Thirteen

*Caleb's Pov*

Riley spoke. "is that..."

"Dad."

How was this happening? Our father the one who gave us all our money, payed for our home, gave us everything. He wasn't working for the money...He was robbing it.

I turned away from what was happening and sat on the floor with my back against a car. I froze after that and a million thoughts raced through my head. I can't begin to believe this, surely its not real. I finally felt i could move again, and when i did i wacked my head repeatedly hoping to get out of this nightmare.

"CALEB!" Riley shouted trying to stop me, but i didn't stop.

"Wtf bro, STOP!" Leo grabbed my wrists to stop me and he succeeded.

I looked up and saw tears welling up in Riley's eyes. I needed to keep all my emotions steady for her sake. I opened up my arms and she collapsed into me and i held her tight while she sobbed. I looked over at Leo who grabbed his hair before shoving his hands on his forehead. I can't imagine what's going through both Leos and Riley's head right now.

Riley sat up from me and i looked her straight in her red puffy eyes. I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. We both looked at Leo who looked like he was going to punch something any moment. I hated seeing my siblings like this. They don't deserve it, none of us do.

"We can't tell anyone about this." I said holding myself together despite wanting to march over to my Dad and punch him square in the face.

"Are you mental!" Leo snapped his head in my direction, i saw the anger build up even more on his face.

"At least until we figure out more." I said back.

"What the hell are you talking about, He's just fucking robbed a bank and your going to let him get away with it!" Leo yelled, i had to calm him down before he did something drastic.

"He pays for everything, do you want to be left homeless and starving?" My voice got louder and i could tell the anger was getting to me.

"Its better than taking money from a fucking wanker who one left all his kids for 'work' and two fucking robs a bank. "He clenched his fists and the veins in his arms and neck were a lot more noticeable than before.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Riley screamed gaining both our attention. "Just shut the fuck up and we can talk about it tomorrow. your both way to angry to have this conversation right now and if you don't I'm going to lose it as well so take me home Now"

Me and Leo were a little shocked, my little sister never has any words of wisdom and here we are here telling her older scarier brothers to shut the fuck up. It make me a little relaxed that she had butted in, I'm glad she did.

I peaked around the corner to see if they were gone and luckily they were. I stood up and grabbed Riley's hand to help her up. I unlocked my car and we all got in plugging in our seatbelts before i set off.

"Don't speed like Leo did, it scared me. I know your angry." Riley said from the back seat.

"I'm not angry, I'm fine." I replied obviously lying but hoping she'd buy it.

"If I'm angry then your definitely angry." She said.

"I'm not the one with anger issues, you two on the other hand." I smiled a little,

"Shut up" They both said in unison which made me Laugh out loud.

The rest of the ride home was silent apart from the engine running. When I parked into the driveway i turned the engine of and then quickly locked the doors so no one could get out just yet. I turned to face them both so i could speak and show them how serious i was being.