fifty four

I woke up to a constant poking on my cheek. I opened up my eyes and looked to my right to see Corey smiling.

"Go away." I muffled throwing the duvet over my head.

"Come on Riley you need to get up." He said as he grabbed the covers off me and brung me into a tight hug.

"Get off me." I shouted while struggling.

"You know you love my cuddles Riley."

"Not when your waking me up." I mumbled as a wiggle out his grip and got out of bed.

I got to the door and headed towards Toby's room. As soon as i walked in i noticed him curled to one side of the bed. I climbed into the other side and put my arm round him wanting to go back to sleep.

"Leave me alone." He spoke but it was hardly words.

"Shut up I'm going back to sleep." I huffed.

He turned to face me and we both closed our eyes.

"I've already woke you up once." I heard Corey say from the door, I ignored him and continued to try go back to sleep.

Suddenly bright light filtered through my eyelids.

"Piss off Corey." Toby hummed.

"No, get up or you'll be late for school." Corey continued as he went up to Toby and messed his already messy hair.

He walked to the other side of the bed where i was and threw me over his shoulder. I didn't have the energy to fight back so i let him carry me down the stairs as i almost fell asleep again.

I got put down into one of the kitchen chairs as i rested my head on the oak table.

"Here's your brew." Someone said, i looked up to se it was Jake.

"Can i have a straw?" I asked as he stared at me in disgust.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"I cant be bothered moving my arms." He shook his head but then put a straw in my cup.

"Thank you, love you." I said.

"Love you too."

Once I'd managed to pluck up the energy to get ready we arrived at school and i was stood at my locker.

I didn't know where Libby was, or anyone for that matter. I missed Libby but i was upset and mad.

I closed my locker and realised the hallway was pretty much empty apart from a few boys across the way. I started walking away from them but as i looked behind me i bumped into him, ollie.

"Look who it is." Him smirked.

"Fuck off ollie." I said as i started walking away from him.

"Not so fast." He said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me back. "Where do you think your going." He looked me up and down making me uncomfortable.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"Cat got your tongue?" He smirked as he corned me and moved his hand to my waist.

"Ollie stop." I said quietly looking down not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Stop what this?" He grabbed my waist tighter in his grip making me shift and try to move. "You like this i kno-" He got cut off.

I looked up to see he was no longer stood above me, he was thrown on the floor by Liam. Wait Liam?

Ollies lip was bleeding as he smiled like so psycho and Liam beat the crap out of him. He gave Ollie the chance to stand up and he did. Then he swung and connected with Liam's jaw.