Thirty eight

English seamed to last forever and i was glad once i was out. I walked down the stairs in the crowded corridors with Libby, getting pushed and shoved by all the older guys.

We'd walked down one set of stairs and i suggested that we walked round the building to the other set of stairs because they were always less busy. As we turned round the corner i was Ollie and he walked past smirking at me. I was still walking but i felt myself drop and i had no idea what was going on around me.

"Riley?" Libby said breaking me out of things and bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry, i zoned out." I said looking down.

"Your zoning out more often recently are you okay?" She slowed her walking and i did the same.

"Yeah I'm fine." I plastered a smile on my face. My cheeks were starting to hurt with all this fake smiling.

"I need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone else." She said quietly so only i could hear.

"Why would i tell anyone your secrets?" I asked.

"Good point, you always keep my secrets." She smiled and we continued walking down the other set of stairs.

Soon enough we'd reached the car park and i saw all my brothers already in the car talking. I said goodbye to Libby and then got in the car.

"What you guys talking about?" I fastened my seatbelt and Leo started backing out the car park.

"Nothing that concerns you." Liam said in a bored tone, laced with a small bit of sarcasm.

"What's wrong with you?" I laughed at his mood.

"Issac is taking his PlayStation of him." Toby spoke out.

"That's the best thing I've heard all day." I laughed hysterically.

"Shut up Riley." Liam barked as he pushed me into the car door.

"ooo not very friendly." I raised my eyebrows, and giggled at the fact i was quoting Draco Malfoy.

"Both of you shut up." Leo yelled.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked for Liam's number so i could send him a text.

Riley: You can play on my PlayStation :)

Liam: Fine what do you want?

Riley: Hmmm, i'll have £20 and i want to know why.

Liam: You can have £10

Riley:£15

Liam: okay and Issac found my weed stash.

Riley: gez Liam, did he take it?

Liam: Yes he took it.

Riley: that's sad i wanted some.

He looked up from his phone in pure shock at me. I silently laughed and then mouthed to him i was joking.

We soon got home and i went straight to my bedroom. I missed my bed in the few hours I'd been gone, i missed it last night when i couldn't get to sleep.

I didn't get changed, i had no motivation to, and plus i wasn't doing anything for the rest of the day.

I turned of the tv and put on Brooklyn 99 on, oh how i loved that show. I could watch it for hours on end.

It had been around an hour and Liam walked in my room, he didn't even knock. No one ever knocks, they just walk straight in.

"What do you want?" I grabbed the remote and press pause on the tv.

"Here." He handed me £15 and i smiled. " Oh and Corey wants you downstairs, so i'll be playing on your PlayStation now." He grabbed the remote from the side and sat down on my bed, while turning the PlayStation on.

I looked at him for a second. He turned Brooklyn 99 off, how rude. I ignored him and made me way downstairs. My hair was all messy from lying down and my top button was undone and my tie was loose. I stared down at my phone, commenting on Libby's Instagram photo.

"What do you want Corey?" I said still looking down at my phone, i had to hype Libby up.

"I got you a tutor." He replied. I immediately looked up in anger and shock. why the hell did he get me a tutor. "He should be here any minute." He smiled evilly. He? that made the matter even worse.

"Why did you get me a tutor you idiot." I was beyond pissed.

"You said you were failing chemistry, don't want you to fail now do we."

"I look like shit." I was gong to continue but i was cut of by the doorbell.

Corey moved to the door and opened it. I don't even think i wanted to know who it was, i closed my eyes.

"Hey Riley." I recognised that voice.

I opened my eyes to see Harrison. What? No.

"I already fished through you bag and found your chemistry book, i put it on the table." Corey smiled once again, and it made me want to hit him.

I made my way towards the table and Harrison followed me. I slumped down in one of the seats and he sat across from me.

"Are you serious?" I asked him quietly so only he heard.

"Would you turn down £30 a week?" He put his bag on the table.

"£30? Oh my god." I shouted in a whisper.

"Yep, could be worse you could have that nerdy kid." He pulled his books out his bag.

"Yeah but still, i don't need a tutor." I crossed my arms.

"I'm not here to completely talk about chemistry."

"I don't need therapy session either." I huffed.

"I never said you did, but you need at least someone to talk to. You act like your okay and you get on with thing as they are. But i know for a fact your not okay, I notice it more than anyone. Maybe that's because i know but still, i want to help." He lent forward across the table while speaking making sure my brothers didn't hear.

"I don't need anything, okay?"

"If you don't need anything then why were you crying and why did you completely zone out when he walked past you on the corridor?"

I stayed quite, part of me wanted to tell him put the rest was dying to keep it a secret. didn't want to get hurt, and what if Ollie hurt someone else. I couldn't take that.

"I don't want to pressure you into telling me, but I'd like it if you told me so i can help. your not gonna get hurt or get in trouble by telling people."

"That's the problem, i will get hurt." I blurted out, i quickly moved my hand to my mouth so i wouldn't say anything else.

"He threatened you?" He asked wide eyed.

"Please don't say or do anything." I pleaded, that's the last thing i wanted.

"I won't but please, tomorrow we can go on a walk, or to my house and we can talk, i don't want you feeling like this."

I reluctantly nodded, and i saw a small smiled on Harrisons face.

"Can we do Chemistry now?" I asked.

"That's something i thought I'd never heard Riley Owens ask."