Fifteen

The Bell rang for second period so me and Liam went our sperate ways. I walked though the halls on the way to History where i saw no on either than Jess. Bitch.

"Oh look who it is, the nose breaker." She said with her two friends sniggering behind her.

"Wow how nice it is to see how much i fucked up your nose, Imagine getting beat up by someone two years younger than you." I sarcastically smiled while her face was in shock.

"At least i have a mother."" She said back. I was about to lose it until i felt someone touch my shoulder and i looked to see Leo.

"Don't you have better things to do Jess, like sorting your shitty nose out." Leo said, i could tell he felt great about it.

"Yeah the awful nose job you got makes you look even more fake." I said grinning again.

Leo put his arm around me and then we walked off from her.

"How the hell did you date her?" I asked as we walked.

" I have no clue, How the hell did any of the family like her?"

"Been asking myself the same question for a while?" We laughed.

I walked of from Leo when he found his friend, i was going the opposite direction to them anyways. I wasn't far from the classroom when Libby pulled me aside.

"Where did you go in English?" She asked bursting with curiosity.

"Went and got Liam and we played basket ball." I replied.

"wait really."

"why would i lie?"

"That's a good point, your gonna get in shit though when they check the cameras."

"They never check the cameras."#

"Well this morning there was a fight outside...near the basketball courts."

"Shit what am i going to do."

"At least Liam will get in shit too."

"True"

We enter the classroom and sit in our seats. The lesson wasn't very exciting, neither was computing after that and neither was science after that. But then it was Lunch.

At lunch after we sat down Libby begged me straight away to tell her everything. I didn't know what i was gonna tell her.

"Nothings happened between me and juice, it just been boring drama working."

"And you didn't even make a move? Riley I'm disappointed." Libby said with a fake serious face.

"Shut up, you can't say anything, you haven't made moves either."

"Yes but he's older and best friends with your brother and in none of my classes so how is it going to work?"

"I have an idea." I said my eyes lighting up.

"I don't like this already." Her face grew worried.

"I'll talk with Liam and ask him if mango can come round and then i'll invite you and we can have a movie night." Mango was our code name for Alex, we had to have a code name because he sat on the same table as us.

"But then Liam's going to know."

"Yeah dumbass then he can help, he can talk with Mango to see if he likes you in a subtle way."

"I don't have a choice do i?"

"Nope."

Since what happened with Jess someone else would take mine and Libby's tray for us after we ate. All my Brothers friends were also kind of protective over me as well, and My brothers were protective over Libby. Me and Libby basically just sat with a load of annoying protective boys.