Thirty three

This is a shorter chapter, but here you go anyways <3

I was helpless, no matter how many times i said no he still did everything he was doing. All those places i didn't want his hands to go. I said No. As he moved clothing out the way of what he was dong. I said No. Till the point i couldn't breath anymore because I'd said No so many time. He thought it was funny, how i couldn't do anything and he was all in control. With everything he did and everything he said my walls were broken down because they clearly weren't bulletproof enough to keep him out. Or even for him to treat me nice, like someone should be treated.

I never knew i could of experienced that much hurt and fear in a dream, but when i opened my eyes i was still scared. Libby was gone and my room was dark.

I looked to my side to see nothing i looked at the ceiling to see nothing but when i looked back to my side i saw him. I tried to scream but i couldn't, i couldn't say anything. It all happened again as i felt tears slip down my cheeks.

My eyes opened once again and as soon as they did i jumped out of bed and ran out the room. I don't even know where i was going but i kept running until i heard something or someone.

"Riley what are you doing?" I hear Liam call, and my head immediately turned to him.

I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him tightly while he wrapped his around mine. My breathing was heavy and i could feel myself shaking.

"woh, Riley your shaking." He walked me over to the couch and we sat down, his arms still around me.

"Please don't tell anyone." I said in between breaths.

"You can't expect me to keep this from them." He said.

"Please." Is all i said, regaining my breath.

I let go of him as soon as i heard someone walking down the stairs, i really wasn't in the mood for a million questions.

"Hey, I'm on a night shift tonight so I'm going to have to head straight off after tea." Issac said.

"Okay." Liam replied, as Issac continued to walk to the kitchen.

"Come on." Liam whispered in my ear.

I followed him upstairs and went into his room to talk because Libby was still asleep. Liam sat on the bed, but i decided to sit on the floor with my back against the wall.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked looking at me, while i just stared into space.

"I'm fine." I said emotionlessly.

"Riley, come on you can talk to me, that doesn't happen for nothing." He sat on the floor in front of me but i was too zoned out to notice.

"I said I'm fine." I said in the same tone as before.

Then i got up and left the room, returning back to my own. Libby was now awake and she was texting on her phone with a smile on her face.

"Alex?" I asked.

"Is it that obvious?" She laughed a little, while i forced a laugh back. "Lucas said we're staying for tea, I was gonna go speak to Corey if that's okay with you."

"Why wouldn't i be okay with it? I don't care." I laughed again, this time it seaming more natural.

Libby hurried out the room closing the door behind her. And now i was alone. Alone with my thoughts, Alone with my feelings. Alone.

I didn't want to be Alone.