Thirty Nine

Harrison had gone home and i was still sat at the table doing some maths homework. It's always maths that stresses me out the most, I'm good at it but i hate it.

I shouted out in frustration at it, i couldn't do it and it was annoying the fuck out of me. I calmed myself down, trying the focus back on the question, but instead i decided to skip it. I turned the page to the next question and i patiently read it.

"FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, so loud my throat was hurting.

I picked up my book and tossed it across the room as hard as i could but i wasn't satisfied so i threw my pen as well.

"Owe!" Someone yelled.

I looked up to see Leo.

I ignored him and continued being mad by clenching my fists into a ball.

"Is maths really that hard?" Leo asked while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled back.

"Don't speak to me like that!" He yelled back.

"I'll do what i fucking what Leo!" I yelled again, It was like a game of Ping pong for shouting.

"No you fucking won't, Your nothing and you can't do anything!" He yelled again.

At that point I'd had enough. I stood up and lunged for him. We both tumbled to the floor and i started hitting him while i was above him. He hit back, right on the nose and i could already feel the blood falling down my face.

It made me even more angry, almost as if the pain fuelled me and i wanted that same pain again. I carried on trying to hit him but he held his arms up so i couldn't, then he striked again this time in my stomach. I paused for a second getting my breath back and even more anger surged through my veins. I just started throwing my arms at him however i could.

I felt someone grab me by the waist and lift me up, i kept moving my arms and legs in aim to get free from whoever had hold of me. I was then throw on to couch and I looked up To see Caleb starting at me and i could see he was pissed.

"What the fuck is going on?" Caleb shouted, and by that point everyone else was already downstairs, Toby ran and went to help Leo up.

I stood up from the couch, i wasn't finished with Leo yet. But i was pushed back down by Caleb.

"Someone tell me what's going on, NOW!" Caleb shouted.

"She came at me." Leo panted out of breath.

"He said i was nothing and took the piss out of me." I yelled back.

"Both of you shut up!" Caleb barked.

"You know what,, no wonder your Jess cheated on you ,your a-" I got cut off by Liam putting his hand over my mouth.

"Riley, stop talking." Liam huffed, i tried to get free from his grip but i couldn't.

"Leo go upstairs, clean yourself up you have blood all over your shirt, Toby go with him. Riley your staying down here." He looked at me throughout his whole sentence. He seamed more pissed at me like it was all my fault. it was partially my fault but Leo was to blame too.

Liam let go of me and i sat back further back in the couch, crossing my arms.

"Your nose is bleeding." Liam stated.

"Oh is it? I hadn't noticed." I said sarcastically.

"I meant there's blood on my hand." He put his hand in front of my face so i could see.

"Your problem not mien."

I knew that Issac and Jacob would be back soon. Jacob went to pick Issac up because he walked to work or something. 

Caleb came back with a wet cloth, while Liam went to wash his hands and Corey was sat on the opposite couch. Caleb put the wet cloth on my nose to stop it bleeding, it felt cold but it was nice. He kept holding it even though i said i could hold it myself.

The door opened and i didn't even have to look up to know who it was.

"What happened?" He asked worried. Big brother Issac.

"Someone started a fight." Caleb look at me directly in the eyes.

"No i didn't." I defended myself.

"Well did you hit him first?" Issac asked sitting next to Corey.

"Yes but-" He cut me off.

"Then you started the fight. Why did you start the fight?" He asked as he lent forward and rested his arms n his legs. 

"I was already pissed off with maths, then he came and laughed at me throwing things, then he said i was nothing and i couldn't do anything." I moved backwards to lean against the back but Caleb pulled me back up so the cloth was still at my nose.

"Let me see." Issac said as he walked up to me and kneeled down. Caleb moved the cloth away and Issac stared at it for a while.

" I wanna see." Jacob said as he moved closer to see as well.

In the time that the cloth was off my nose i felt the blood dripping down, but it was quickly stopped when Caleb put it back on.

"He got you good." Jacob said.

"Thanks for that." I said back annoyed.

"Your probably gonna have a bruise there." He stated.

"Well you have blood coming from you noise and from the cut." Issac stated, still knelt in front of me.

"What do you mean cut?" I asked worried.

"Yeah you have a gash on you face, it was probably from his ring." Issac took the cloth from Caleb and pulled it off for a second to get a better look.

"I'm gonna kill him." I said angrily but quite.

"No your not." Issac said as he put the cloth back on. "And i think the cuts pretty deep." He gained eye contact because he knew. He knew the conclusion i jumped too.

"No." I sad almost asking the question.

"Yes." He replied with a smirk.

"Hospital?" Caleb questioned.

"Yep, you can drive." Issac said.

"No not the hospital." I cried out.