Forty four

"Get up now we're going." Caleb said a very sharp way making me scared for my life.

"I need my phone, and Li-" I started saying but I didn't want to rat here out, plus they'd find out about Alex and i think Alex would be in more shit.

"Go get your fucking phone and Libby and if you aren't back here in 2 minutes there's gonna be trouble." Caleb continued with his scary tone.

"But I'm already in trouble." I said in a 'duh' way.

"And you just got in even more trouble for the answering back and the attitude." His facial expression didn't even move when he talked which made this more frightening than if he had an actually expression.

I put my hands up in defence as i ran back to the house as quickly as i could, but i didn't sprint. One i was too lazy and two it pissed my brothers off more.

I got into the house to see Harrison on the couch with his elbows resting on his knees and head in hands. I really wanted to see what was wrong but i was taking to long.

"Harrison do you know where my phone is?" I picked away at the skin around my fingers in a nervous wreck.

He quickly got up and grabbed his bag handing me my phone.

"Why what's up?" He asked in a surprisingly uplifting tone.

"My brothers are here." I said in a rush.

"Shit!" was all he said.

I saw Libby and Alex in the kitchen and i practically ran to them.

"Libby don't panic but my brothers are here, which probably means your brothers are already at my house, Alex you need to hide now because Liam is here and if he see's you i can't control his anger issues." I breathed out releasing the air from my lungs as i had just said that all in one breath.

"Shit!" Libby said and that's when i realised, she had a bloody hickey on her neck. I mean go girl, but no don't go girl you stupid idiot.

"Alex you gave her a hickey are you fucking mental!" I whisper screamed." You know what i don't have time, Libby get your ass outside now before i die."

I rushed to the door dragging Libby along with me. When we stepped outside i saw my brothers interrogating Rocky, and it looked heated. I ran over and tried to separate them but they were all to tall so i wasn't even in their eye line.

"What the fuck are you doing with my sister?" Liam shouted in his face.

"I was going to walk her home." Rocky responded. Rocky you should not have said that.

"Who gave you the fucking right to walk her home." Leo yelled. Wait where did he come from??

"Omg chill." Rocky said. Dam this boy is stupid.

Just as i was in my thoughts i noticed Liam balling his hand into a fist. no, shit he was gonna punch him.

"HE'S GAY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, and everyone turn to look at me.

"How did you know?" Rocky asked.

"I didn't, wait what?" I responded confused out of my mind.

"I'm bisexual, i haven't told anyone yet, I'm so confused." He said scratching his head.

"I'm even more confused." Libby said from behind me.

"Both of you get in the car NOW!" Caleb shouted making me and Libby jump as he shouted.

We both scrambled to the car, i got in the middle between Libby and Liam then Caleb was driving and Leo was in the passenger's seat.

"Your so fucking stupid Riley." Leo shouted through gritted teeth. "And you Libby, we've all be searching for you." He was now turned round looking right at us.

"Well you found us." I raised my eyebrows and puffed out my cheeks.

"Your gonna be in so much fucking trouble it unreal." He laughed. Since when was this funny?

"Boo hoo." I said under my breath hoping no one would hear. Libby laughed a little which probably meant it was louder than expected.

"You have some balls girl." Liam said in a disapproving shake of head.

It wasn't long before we arrived at my humble home because Caleb was speeding.

I didn't dare to get out of the car yet, i hadn't prepared myself. Libby got out and sent me a glare telling me to 'not make this harder than it already was' but that's what i did best.

Libby soon got pushed out of the way by an angry Caleb who grabbed her shoulders and walked her towards the door.

"Get out Riley." Liam said in a ' I'm fed up with your bullshit' tone.

"I'm not ready."

"tough luck." I didn't even get a chance to input before he flung e over his shoulder and started carrying me.

"How nice of you brother to carry me TO MY DEATH." I heard him chuckle which made me feel so utterly shit because face it i was powerless against them.

Liam threw me down on the couch, and i mean threw, not dropped, threw.

I sat up properly to be delighted with not only my brothers but Libby's brothers, i should have seen it coming.

"How delightful to see you all, what's the occasion?" I smiled ear to ear trying to make this very serious situation, less serious, as you guessed it certainly didn't work.

"Cut the fucking back talk now." Corey said. He was never known for being scary but man when he got pissed off he was the scariest dud you'll ever meet.

I immediately shut up when i saw all glaring eyes at me and Libby. I leant over to her and spoke.

"I'm definitely not going to make it out of this so just know love you and I'm proud of you for that thing your desperately trying to hide right now." I smiled, she probably didn't see it thought because she was glaring back at the glaring eyes.

"Well shit."