Twenty Two

I woke up to see no one was in the room with me and to be honest i was surprised. I wanted to go home, i wanted to see Libby. I couldn't even text her because Issac had took my phone and had it in his pocket at all times so i couldn't get it.

The door opened as i saw Liam smiling at me, i smiled back. He sat at the end of the bed facing me with his legs crossed.

"Hey sleepy head." He said.

"Hey, what time is it?" I replied back, sitting up and crossing my legs.

"seven o'clock."

"Really, i slept for a while."

"Well you didn't sleep all night so I'm not surprised, how you feeling."

"shit" I laughed. "I can't do any thing, i have to sit here and stare at walls, I'm not allowed to do anything because Issacs being annoying."

"yeah i can imagine its pretty shit, but I'm here now, you can stare at my face instead of the walls." He smirked.

"That's not any better" I smirked back.

"Okay, okay i see how it is...Alex's ditched me."

"What why's he ditched you he's your best friend."

"For your best friend actually."

"Omg yes! Finally." I smiled, i was so happy for them. Them spending time together was good. There was an awkward silence for a while until Liam moved quickly.

Liam rubbed the back of his head. "Riley."

"Yea?"

"Why didn't you tell Issac it was me?" He was looking down at his hands.

"Because I'm not a snitch, and plus its not your fault."

"But it was, I pushed you, I'm the reason your sat here right now."

"Hey, look at me." I held his hands in mine as he slowly lifted his gaze up to mine." You Did Not Do This, and you know it. It was his fault."

"But i hurt you and i can't forgive myself for that."

"I'm okay aren't i so stop worrying. Do you remember that one time when we were younger and me you and Toby were play fighting?"

"Yes how could i forget."

"Toby pushed us by accident and we fell, you wacked your head of the corner of the table, but if you weren't there it would have been me and it would have hit me right in the eye. Toby cried for almost a full week but its okay to feel bad for a while, it will past eventually." I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back.

"Why have you got to be such a smart ass?" He laughed in my ear.

"Someone in the family has too."

We pulled away from the hug." Yeah but all of us are smarter than you."

"That's besides the point."

At that moment a herd of boys came flooding in, aka all of my brothers. Each one smiled at me and sat down.

"Your allowed to leave tomorrow." Issac said. "I spoke with the doctor."

"Yes, i can finally watch Netflix." i smiled.

"No you can't your still on bed rest." Issac had to ruin the mood didn't he.

"whyyyyyyy, i want to watch teen wolf." I frowned at him as he laughed at me, he clearly thought it was funny.

"Because you still have a concussion." He replied.

"Your boring, Fuck you." I stuck my middle finger up at him. I felt rebellious and also like i was about to get shouted at a lot.