20-25

It takes time to get over someone. Even when someone's heart knows they got rejected, a piece of lingering feelings that you like him is still in your heart. If you got over him really quickly, then that person was never really special from the beginning. It's just a crush that broke your heart. Oikawa hopes that the feelings you have for Kageyama disappeared.

"You ready to go, (Y/N)?" Oikawa asks.

"Yeah," you said, smiling. You and Oikawa were going out on a small date or something Oikawa wants to call it. You two were heading to his nephew's house so that he can teach the volleyball to the kids. As you walk out the door while Oikawa closes the door, you could see clouded skies. The sky was gray.

As you pick up Oikawa's nephew, Oikawa and you started walking to the volleyball school that Oikawa teaches at. As you guys finished teaching the kids, you felt a slight breeze making you turn around for some reason. When you turn around, you see Kageyama walking with the orange hair boy near a small crowd not too far where you and Oikawa were at. You look a bit sad but have a bittersweet smile on your face. When Oikawa notices you weren't walking with him and his nephew, he turns around. He sees you, stopping, and staring at something. As his eyes shift to the direction to where you were looking at, he spots Kageyama and Hinata. He looks at the sadness in your eyes.

(Y/N) isn't over Tobio-chan, aren't you? Oikawa's brown bangs cover his eyes as he looks down. He doesn't want to see you like this. He doesn't want to feel like this anymore. There's just one thing left to do now. You show a small smile as you turn around to look at Oikawa. "Let's go Tooru." you notice he was looking down. "Tooru, what's wrong?"

You reach your hand towards him but he slaps it away. "Enough. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I don't want to love you anymore, (Y/N)."

"Tooru?" you ask, looking at his painful face. You look down as Oikawa and his nephew walk away. What just happened?