5-25

"Tobio!" you called, happily. You were just about to hug him until he dodges it. You stopped using your feet. You turn around to see a smaller boy, even smaller than you, looking at you, flustered. Curious about who he was, it was funny to walk up to him, looking down on him. "Who are you?"

"Hinata." the orange hair boy answers, "Hinata Shouyo."

"Nice to meet you Hinata-kun! I'm (L/N) (Y/N)." you introduce yourself, bowing down. "Are you two frie-"

"No." Kageyama answers.

"Friend-"

"No." Kageyama answers. "He's just someone I would pass to."

"Ehhh?" you say, sounding surprised. That sounded plenty wrong but you knew Kageyama well, and he was speaking in volleyball terms.

"Is this your girlfriend, Kageyama?"

"G-Girlfriend?! N-N-N-N-No way!" you denied, turning red. Your feets steps back, blushing and dying to the embarrassment that shot at you. You covered your face with your hands and slowly move your fingers to peek at what Kageyama thought about it.

"She's just someone I knew from junior high," Kageyama answers, blankly. An arrow had just shot your head and you almost fell because of that. Steadily, getting back up your look at Kageyama with a sigh. He looks at you confused. "Thanks for coming to see me though."

"Oh! It's no problem at all!" you say, happily. Suddenly, your phone rings from your pocket. You took it out to get a random phone number.

"(Y/N)!? Where are you?!" Oikawa yells.

"I'm with Tobio?" you answered, sounding confused.

"Tobio-chan?! Why!? You should be at practice!" Oikawa still yelling.

"You guys aren't at a match! There is no reason for me to be there! Pleh!" you said, sticking out your tongue. You hung up the call and look at Kageyama with a smile. "What were we talking about?"

"Who was that?" Kageyama asks.

"Oi... Oikawa," you muttered, averting your eyes. "I ended up going to the same school as him." He didn't say anything. He looks at Hinata and then to you.

"Hinata, let us start practice again," Kageyama said, walking away. "(L/N), if you want to come, you can."

"Okay!" You smile, glad to see that he didn't go further into it.

Later that evening, you walk home, feeling depressed.

"Even though I got to see him, I feel sad when he said I was someone he knew from junior high. Is that all I am to him? Just a classmate?" you ask yourself, sighing. "No love progression."

"(Y/N)-chan!" a voice said. You turn around to see no one, thinking it was a hallucination. Then someone started to grab your arm. You could feel the sweat on the hand. The person took their hand over your eyes. "You idiot! What are you doing so late at night?!"

"Oh. It was just Oikawa," you said, sighing. "I thought you were just some creep."

"You idiot!" he said, flicking your forehead.

"Ow!" you yelled. You see how he was panting like he had been looking for you. "What were you doing? Why are you sweating?"

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing."

"Can you get away from me? You reek," you said, using your fingers to cover that smell.

"That's messed up! It was getting dark and I thought something might have happened to you! Your dad told me to take care of you, you know!" Oikawa scolds.

"Why does it matter to you!? Stop acting like you're my parent! I already told you I was with Tobio!"

"Then how come he didn't take you home?"

"You think I'm going to ask Tobio to do that for me? We're not even-" you stop. You look at Oikawa, glaring. "UGH! You know what, go die! Don't worry about me! Whatever I do, you don't need to worry!"

"Hey!"

"You're always making me angry, you know that? Even back then, in junior high. I'm so sick of it. Just leave me alone, will you?" you said, walking away. His heart stung a little. Just a little. He didn't know why but he couldn't take it. But just before you can be out of his sight, he grabs your arm once more.

"No. I won't." Oikawa said. He takes your hand and drags you home. You didn't say anything. For a moment, you thought he looked cool. Was that a good thing, or bad? "You're going to practice tomorrow by the way. No matter what. I'm not letting you go."