24-25

"Resignation?" Oikawa asks. You slowly nod.

"I'm leaving," you said. "Tomorrow."

"Wait, what? How come I didn't know about this?" Oikawa asks, looking surprised. You were looking down. It has been more than three weeks since you guys haven't talk.

"You were avoiding me.." you answer, "My dad and I talked about it and we're moving somewhere far. Somewhere near Hokkaido. I'm going to be living with my grandma there."

"Hokkaido?" Oikawa asks. He grips onto the paper even more. "Does Tobio know?"

"Yeah," you slowly nod again. "He said I should go."

"Is that so? I agree. You should go." You look at him, seeing another painful look on his face. Was that really the answer, you wanted to hear from him? You couldn't believe him saying that. It wasn't him to say that. But he said it. Your first instinct was to reject the idea but you were still shocked.

"Tooru.. What happened? Why are you-"

Oikawa turns around and walks away.

"Why!? Why won't you talk to me?!" you yelled. Tears started to flow from your eyes. You didn't want to say good-bye like this.

Oikawa was thinking how much it would hurt not to see you at all. Sure, it would hurt if you and Kageyama started dating but not seeing you is like you were gone from his life. The memories with you will only stay with him. It isn't what he wanted. He wanted you to be happy. He didn't want a future without you. The feeling of emptiness starts to surround Oikawa. Oikawa started to make a wish. He wishes he never fell in love with you.

Later that night, you were sleeping on the couch. Oikawa's mom notices this called Oikawa down to take you to his room. He looks at you, having a sad look on your face. When he tucks you in the bed, he felt like kissing you.

"To.." you softly said, calling out someone's name. At first thought, he thought you were calling Kageyama. Ah. So this was his answer. You like Kageyama still. He sighs and went to his room. He felt like weeping and crying his heart out that night. What screw things up for you two be like this?