4-25

"Are you coming to the meeting?" he asks. You always had earbuds on during lunch but since today, for some reason, in particular, Oikawa came to your classroom to bug you, you decided to not have your music on even though Oikawa was pretty convinced you were. You had your book wide open but you weren't able to concentrate reading it as you felt the gaze of someone staring at you.

"What meeting?" you ask, sounding confused.

"Aren't you applying for a manager position?" Oikawa asks.

"Oh. No." you answered, going back to your book. You just waited for Oikawa to go away. When you saw him still standing there, you sigh. "There are many other girls aren't there?"

"That's because I reserved a spot for you. I want you to have it." Oikawa said. "If you take that spot anyway, you could see Tobio-chan more, if you become our manager." Your ears twitch like a cat. Interested, you bookmark your page and closed it. You show a small smile, looking at Oikawa.

"Got an application?" you ask.

"You won't need it. I'll talk to the coach about it." Oikawa said, smiling, pointing his finger at himself.

"Why?" you ask, raising an eyebrow. You cross your arm and repeated the question again, "Why?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you helping me?"

"I'm just helping out my lovely kohai." he laughs, patting your head a couple of times. Irritated, you slap his hand away, glaring at Oikawa.

"Oikawa, there are times when I just want to hit you or kick your dick, you know that? Please don't anger me and touch my head again," you warned, opening the book again. "When's the meeting?"

"Today," he answers, trying to put up a smile.

"I know Iwaizumi-san goes here too. Are there any freshman who went to Kitagawa Daichi?" you ask.

"I think there is one but I forgot." you flinch when you heard the number one. "What's the matter? You okay?"

"I'm fine?" you say, looking confused. But Oikawa was more confused. Were you putting up an act or were you telling the truth? Even though he gave you the position as manager, already, you had decided to skip the first meeting.