19-25

You open the door to Oikawa's room. You guys were already late to school. What could be taking so long?! "Tooru-"

"Sorry. I think I caught a cold." Oikawa said, weakly.

"EH!?" You look at the hallway. "Our parents left already though.."

"I'll be fine. Just-" the brunette started coughing. You looked at him with pity and put your bag down.

"Guess I'm staying with you today," you said. As you got close to him, he blushes. You touch his forehead. "You're really hot."

It because you're so close to me. Oikawa thoughts. "Go to school! Don't worry about me!"

"I'm going to make some rice porridge for you, kay?" you said, ignoring what he said, typing up your hair. Oikawa looks at you for a moment, thinking you were stubborn. As you left the room, he fell asleep. When he had opened his eyes again, you were sleeping. Porridge was on the table. A bucket of water and towel was right next to you. As Oikawa slowly gets up, the towel that was on his forehead drops on his hand. It's cold... Was she taking care of me this whole time?

"(Y/N).." he said, softly with a smile. You woke up as soon as you heard your name. Your head bumps are forehead as he was just about to lean in and kiss you but backfire.

"Ah! You're awake!" you yelled.

"Ow..." the model said, rubbing his nose which hurt the most, because of your head.

You touch his forehead again but realized it was cooled down because of the towel. You touch his hand and put it on your cheek. Oikawa turns bright red with a surprised look on his face. It was probably why his temperature was rising. "You still feel hot. I got you some medicine so drink up."

"EWW. No!" Oikawa yells. I guess he doesn't like medicine as much as he liked being treated by you.