13-25

"Ugh.." Oikawa said.

"Dad.. Didn't you give him a lot to drink? You know he's illegal right?"

"It's okay (Y/N)-chan!~ I'm his mother and its fine. He's going to drink sake sooner or later." she giggles, sounding like she is already drunk.

"Do you want to try some too, (Y/N)?" Oikawa's dad asks. You shook your head.

"No thanks. After seeing this guy.." you said, looking at Oikawa with pity.

"What do you mean this guy!" Oikawa said with a shaky voice. Yep. He's drunk. "I'm not drunk!"

"That's what all drunk people say." you sigh. You look at the model who was pouring himself another drink. "Idiot! How many drinks do you drink already? That's enough out of you!"

"Let him drink! He's not going to have some for a very long time, I promise you that." Oikawa's mom giggled.

"Yeaaaahhh. Don't be such a party poooper." Oikawa said with a drunk voice. You looked at him annoyed. "Mannn. This stuff sure wears me outtt. Just like 20 minutes agoooo, I was thinking about (Y/N) and how I got rejecteeeedddd."

"Fufufu. You rejected him, (Y/N)-chan?" Oikawa's mom giggled. You looked down with embarrassment. Yeah, he was drunk and he didn't have to tell the world his problems and how you rejected him.

"Yeahhh. Can you believe that!? I never got rejected by a girl before!" Oikawa cries. "Whenever I look at (Y/N), I still remember I love her! I can't get over her! I hate Tobio-channnn! It's alwaysss Tobio-channn! Stop looking at him and look at me instead! He doesn't even likeeee youuu."

"Shut up!" you said, flushing with embarrassment. You were feeling embarrassed what he said in the beginning but now you felt anger welling up inside you. You made a fist, feeling more irritated. "Asshole!"

"(Y/N)! Language!" your dad said.

"I'm the assholeeeee? Well. Says the one who knows that Tobio-chan is making you cry and grieve. I want to hold you and comfort you. If it was me I won't let you cry." Oikawa said, getting closer to you. You could smell his breath as he tries to kiss you. He smells terrible. You rolled your eyes as you put your hand on his face as he kisses your palm. You punch his face afterward.

"(Y/N)!" Your dad yells.

"(Y/N)-chan, why don't you take my son upstairs? I think he has enough for today." Oikawa's mom said. You look at Oikawa and help him up.

As you walk up the steps, you couldn't help to think that he was right. Why did you feel embarrassed about what he said, he was right. Even though you had your mind on someone else, Oikawa can make you red just by saying these things. You hope Oikawa gives up on you soon.

"(Y/N)... I love you."

"Idiot. Why me?"