14-25

"Sorry (Y/N). I know I have to leave you alone with Tooru whose still sober from yesterday night but can you take care of him? We'll be back tomorrow morning as soon as you know it." your dad said.

You shook your head. "My behavior was bad yesterday. You go out and have some fun, kay?"

"Thanks (Y/N)." he kisses you on your forehead and walks outside. As you close the door, you could hear footsteps coming down. You see Oikawa half-naked with a towel around his neck.

"(Y/N)? Where did everyone go?"

"They went off to their friend's house to have some fun." you answered, going to the kitchen. "You want anything to eat? I could make something."

"No. I still feel nauseous after what happened last night. How many cups of sake did I drink?" he asks, sitting on the couch.

"I don't know," you answered, sounding annoyed.

"Did I do something last night?" Oikawa asks. You slam the cup that you were holding on the table. "(Y/N)?"

"You jerk.. You actually FORGOT what happened last night!?" you ask with an angry tone.

"What happened?" he asks, getting off the couch. He rushes towards you to see that you spilled the water over your hand and on the table. "Jeez! (Y/N) is so clumsy.~" he looks at you while he cleans up your mess. "What happened?"

"You vented out your damn feelings," you muttered. You took the cup and spilled the leftover water on his face.

"Hey!" he said. You started hitting his chest.

"Why? Why? Why me? Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" you said. "Why me? Why did it have to be me that you liked? There are so many girls in the world, but out of everyone you chose me? Tell me! I know the truth! I know Tobio doesn't like me! But the feelings I have for Tobio.. I don't want to give up on them! I want to be with Tobio! But I'm afraid.. I'm afraid to be alone. I'm afraid of getting rejected. I didn't mind waiting. I didn't mind staying unrequited until he notices. I just needed him. I don't want to fall in love with another guy. If I do that, I feel like I'm betraying my thoughts."

"What do you mean?"

"You know about the King of the Court, right? And how his teammates left him? I left him too! I left him! I didn't believe in him! I wanted to though! I wanted to have faith in him! I wanted to. But I didn't. I'm an idiot! I'm sorry! I'm sorry Tobio!"

"Is Tobio that great to stay in love with?" Oikawa asks. "It sounds like you are losing the love that you have for him."

"DON'T SAY THAT!" you yelled. Both Oikawa and you finally realized it once he said that.

"I can't stand seeing you cry and in pain. Confess to him already."

"No-"

"Confess to him! Let your feelings out! I'll be there. I'll be there when you cry if you get rejected." Oikawa said. "I won't leave you. I won't let you be alone!"

His words comforted you. As soon as you calmed down, you went to grab your phone and started dialing numbers. "Tobio? Can I see you right now?"

"Sure." the voice on the other side of the call said.