12-25

"I love you, (Y/N)." Oikawa said. You opened the door.

"I wo.." you manage to say.

Love? the boy started to light up. Yeah, wo for love nice going, Oikawa.

"I would of better not knowing that!!" you yelled. "I hate you! I like Tobio! You knew that! Idiot! Idiot! IDIOT!"

You slam the door. A week passed after that. The two didn't speak to each other. How could Oikawa talk to you? He definitely made you pissed. Not to mention, you rejected him in a harsh way. And you knew you told him off very harshly. It's all your fault. You being depressed wasn't going to do anything and still the captain of the volleyball team, Oikawa was depressed. Oikawa never got rejected by a girl before in his life.

You had to tell him how you actually felt. You couldn't leave it off like that. So you made a decision to reject him again.

"Oikawa-" He avoided you. "Oikawa-" He avoided you again. Feeling irritated, what were you supposed to do? Your anger bursts out. You knock on Oikawa's room. "Oikawa!"

No answer. You knock again, knowing the brunette was listening.

"Tooru." you calmly said. "Idiot. I love Tobio. You knew that. But I didn't reject you right. I'm honestly happy about your feelings. Thank you. I don't know how I got you to like me but I'm really sorry."

Oikawa opens the door. "Can I hug you and cry on your shoulder?" You didn't answer. He did anyway and cries his heart out. You rub his back, smiling.

"Thank you."