17-25

"She's stayed home for almost a week now. What happened when we were gone?" Oikawa's mom asks Oikawa.

He doesn't answer. You were stuck in that room for three days ever since you got rejected. You didn't eat. You didn't sleep. All you did was lay down on the bed, trying to remember all the good memories you had with Kageyama. Your eyes were empty. You didn't want to hear anyone who called for you. Not even to Oikawa who wants to see you most. You wanted to see Kageyama. You wanted to smile and laugh with him again. Can you two act normally after that confession?

After a confession, its either lie to yourself that you actually never liked him after all or that you would be glad that you fell for that person. You were glad to feel that way towards Kageyama. Not a single piece of regret. You were prepared for this to happen. This feeling of heartbreak. You wished that it didn't happen at all. Feeling so much pain and sadness, it was because of love right? You wanted the sadness to go away. You wanted the tears to stop. Can't it just dry already? Why is it that the one person you want so badly.. is the only thing you can't have in this world? Most people can't face the truth. Some people can face the truth. You're the person who wished that they've never heard the truth.

"Forget about him. You've already confessed. Just let it go already!" those words kept echoing in your head. How can you though? Just because you confessed, it hurts. If time would go faster, maybe the time can ease the pain. Until you can forget about it. Letting go after a confession is the next hardest thing a human has to face. Probably not to some people, mainly the reason was that it was never "liking that person" at all.

How much you wanted to go back in time and enjoyed the time you fell in love with him. All those amazing memories you have with him.

It was midnight. You were still awake. As you open the door, you see Oikawa fall down as soon as you slowly opened it. Much to your surprise that he hasn't woken up, now that he was laying on the ground. You could also see two rice balls wrapped, waiting for it to be eaten. Was he sleeping here this whole time? You bend down, thanking Oikawa softly. In the end, he didn't leave you. He was there with you till you stopped crying. "Thank you Tooru."