10-25

Just because you like someone doesn't mean they like you back. That goes to you and Oikawa. The reason why you've been crying is that you knew that your feelings for Kageyama are one-sided. No, more like he never even thought of you that way and the only thing Kageyama cared about was volleyball. Since he's too much absorbed into volleyball, you knew one thing, that Kageyama was pretty dense when it came to love.

What did you like about Kageyama? Well, for one thing, you like ambitious boys. The second reason? It was everything. No matter what, you wanted to follow him, even if he had volleyball. You couldn't completely list many reasons why you love Kageyama but you wanted to be with Kageyama. You wanted to follow Kageyama till he had recognized your feelings. You couldn't help but love him for that.

What was the problem? One, it was unrequited. It was quite obvious that he doesn't like you at all. He even showed it to you many times that the setter wants to focus on volleyball. With his bad temper, it made him piss sometimes, that you were quite clingy at times.

Why didn't you left him yet? Well because you believed in him. You knew he wasn't always like that. He was like that after his talent started blooming and when Oikawa left. Even though you knew it wasn't going to work out, you haven't left him. Even though everyone knew he had no interest in you, you still didn't leave. Even with his stupid attitude, you didn't leave him. But one day you did.

"Faster! You need to be faster!" It just happened one day on a match. He had looked intimating and pissed as always. Kageyama notices some kids slacking off which makes him totally irritated. "Oi!"

Those types of things happened a lot. To the point where you too, almost got hit. At times like these, you were scared of Kageyama but you wanted to believe in him.

"You hear that? The King of the Court is being awfully pissed as always again." one of the members said.

"Tch. It's because of him, I want to quit being his subject." another said. You made a fist and smiled at Kageyama.

"Tobio-"

"What is it?!" he asks, sounding pissed. You back away for a moment.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing," you said, backing away. When you walk up to one of the members, they looked at you with disgust and started laughing at you.

"Why do you still like that guy?"

"Wouldn't it be better to stop? It's so obvious that he doesn't like you."

"You know our team is done with his rowdiness. You can come with us and stop taking commands from him. If you continue to stay with him, we'll feel bad that you have to put up with him. Come on." another member said, reaching out his hands toward you.

That day, you left him. After his "subjects" or his teammates left him, you had to choose between him or leaving him. You regretted it so much. Why didn't you stayed with him? If you stayed with Kageyama, could things be different? You didn't want to admit it but when you went to a different school, it hurt much more. Why? Cause you didn't believe in him.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. No matter how much you wanted to apologize, you couldn't take it back. Deep down, you knew that there was no way you could be his queen. Suddenly, you felt someone touch your lips. Was it Tobio?

You woke up to see Oikawa. Oikawa kissed you? No way.. No way.. It can't be, right? Even if he did like you, could he truly like someone like you? No way.