6-25

"Nooooo!" you yelled. "I don't want to. I don't want to!"

"Stop acting like a kid, (Y/N)! You said you want to be the manager! You accepted!" Oikawa cries. He was grabbing one end of the book and you were holding the other end of the book, trying to take the book that Oikawa was trying to take away from you. "LET'S. GOOOOOOO."

"Noooo way!!" you yelled. You started to get annoyed. You let go of the book, making Oikawa fall. "Fine. You can have the book. I'm still not going."

"But. But."

"No buts. I'm not doing it," you said.

"Why????" he asks. "Even though I got you to be a manager... We were supposed to be having a practice match with Karasuno today too."

"Karasuno?!" you said, getting up your seat. You quickly went in front of Oikawa, having a sparkle in your eyes. He looks at you with a pinkish color shown on his cheeks. He looks away but you continue to get his attention and makes eye contact.

"Yes," he answers. You turn around and run behind him.

"Let's go! Let's go! Tobio is waiting for me!" you yelled. You started to run off, leaving Oikawa behind.

❖❖❖

"Tobio!!" you yelled with a big smile on your face.

"Oh. Oikawa. You're back." the coach said. "Is your ankle alright?"

Ankle? you thought. You could hear Oikawa said, "It was just a sprain", but you weren't convinced. You see the girls fangirling while you look at Oikawa waving at them. You look at Kageyama and smile at him.

"Yoo-hoo! Long time no see, Tobio-chan." Oikawa said with a smile on his face, waving his hand. A vein pop out of your head. "You're still doing that King thing?"

"Oikawa," you said. He looks at you for a moment only to see that you step on his foot hard. "Pipe down, will you?" You look at Kageyama and whispered, "Go for it. I'll be cheering you on."

"One more and we're tied," Oikawa said. You look at the orange-haired boy that you met. Hinata Shouyo was it? You see as the ball went past Oikawa like a sudden breeze just came. You see Oikawa smiling with astonishment.

"They won," you said, smiling.

"You supposed to be cheering for your team, you know," Oikawa said. He had the position to hug you from behind but you hit him with your elbow.

"You lost!" you said, sticking out your tongue. "And you were trying to be a show-off too!"

"I'm not being a showoff!" Oikawa cries. You look at the first year who went to Kitagawa Daiichi. Kindachi Yutaro. He and you had a big problem. Kindachi would pick on you for liking Kageyama since he didn't like Kageyama. You'd rather avoid him then get along with a guy like that. But as Kindachi looks at you, he says nothing.

Akira was also with him. The two of you had a hate and love relationship. He wonders why you had feelings for Kageyama but the two of you did have some things in common. He didn't hate you for liking Kageyama but he did respect you as a person, spiritually.

❖❖❖

"Hey Iwaizumi-san." you greeted. "Where's Oikawa?"

"I think he went to talk to Karasuno." Iwaizumi answered. A vein pop out of your head. Suddenly, a fiery aura was surrounding you. You started to run, looking for Kageyama and Oikawa without saying goodbye to Iwaizumi.

"OIKAWA!!" you yelled as you saw the sight of him. You kick him and jumped in front of Kageyama. You could see some of the boys' sweatdrops, some looking nervous. "Are you going now, Tobio?"

"Yeah," he said.

"See you later." you wave at him with a smile.

As they walk away, you felt satisfied. You look at Oikawa who was laying on the ground.

"Can't let you say goodbye to Tobio alone, can I?" you giggled.

"Did you had to hit me like that?" Oikawa cries.

"Yes." you smiled at him as he looks at you annoyed. He didn't mind though. Oikawa was happy to see your smiling face.