Special

"Hey, Tobio! Welcome, come on in."

"(Y/N)! Whose at the door?" Oikawa asks, who was too busy watching the television. He turns around to see Kageyama, awkwardly standing there. "What are you doing here?"

"Um-"

"I invited him here. Got a problem with that?" (Y/N) looks at Oikawa with a sharp glare but he sweatdrops and shakes his head.

'You. Better. Not. Do. Anything. To. Her.' Oikawa mouths to Kageyama. Oikawa stares heavily at the two, who felt like an awkward couple to him. He starts to chew on a handkerchief couldn't stand the two laughing with each other.

"I'll do the cooking. so don't worry about me. Ouch!" Oikawa sees his precious (Y/N) got burned by a pan and quickly rushes to her aid.

"Here let me wash that for you," Oikawa said, pushing Kageyama to the side. A vein pop of (Y/N)'s head.

"What are you doing?" you said, looking irritated.

"Helping you?" Oikawa said, smiling with a dumbfounded look.

"I'm fine. Just go watch your movie."

"B-But my precious (Y/N) is going to be with that idiot Tobio-chan."

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN AND GO BACK TO WATCH YOUR DAMN MOVIE!" Oikawa was kicked out.

"I-I was only trying to help," Oikawa said, crouching in the corner. "What did I do wrong? Why is that bratty Tobio-chan here anyway?" Oikawa gasps. His face turns even more gloomy and he was drawing with his finger on the ground. "Could it be that (Y/N) has no interest in me anymore? Could it be she still has a thing for Tobio-chan? What about me? Did I do something wrong? I thought I was the perfect boyfriend! Mom even said one time that I can be the perfect boyfriend! I wasn't lied to, right?!"

"Tobio, let's go to my room."

"EHHHH!?" Oikawa yells.

"What's wrong now..?"

"You shouldn't let a boy in your room! Who knows what he'll do to you?"

"For someone whose an idiot, thanks for reminding me that he rejects me and that Tobio won't do anything. Jeez. Stop exaggerating." you rolled your eyes. You and Tobio walk upstairs heading to the room, leaving the frantic Oikawa behind.

"Oh god. What if Tobio-chan does perverted things to her?! That idiot does not know delicacy!" Oikawa quickly goes upstairs and silently listen to the door. 'It's quiet....'

"I'm going to get some snacks then." (Y/N) said as she opens the door to see the shocked Oikawa looking at her. A vein pop out of her head. "What are you doing?"

"Listening in..?"

"IDIOT! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY OTHER THINGS TO DO!?"

Oikawa goes back in the corner, feeling gloomy. "What if (Y/N) dumps me?! They better not be doing something. Did I not make her happy enough!? Wahh, (Y/N)..."

When Tobio left, you sat behind him, laying your back against his. "..Idiot."

"..Eh?"

"Hey, Tooru. Let's break up."

"EHHHHH!?" he quickly stands up as you fall on the ground.

"Ow."

"(Y/N)!! THIS MUST BE A LIE! THIS ISN'T A PLAY OR ANYTHING YOU KNOW! DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH TOBIO-CHAN! HE AIN'T RIGHT FOR YOU! I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER! DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME! I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!!" he said, shaking you back and forth. You looked at him with a poker face. As soon as his hands let go of your arms, you quickly wrap your arms around him.

"Idiot. April Fools. I'm glad you were jealous. Although I get annoyed at you, you're the only one for me. I don't have feelings for Tobio, you idiot."

"Don't make me worried again." Oikawa cries. You kissed him on the lips and he returned it.

"Hehe. I just wanted to see the look on your face." you laughed. Oikawa started to cry anime tears and hugs you.

"(Y/N)!!"

==============

This was hella late on the April fools but there's an announcement!

I'm going to be making an alternative (WHAT ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE?)

And that's not all, it will be an alternative story ;D