8-25

"(Y/N), can I see today's notes?" Oikawa asks as he gets in the locker room. He sees you looking at your phone. As the model gets closer, he caught a glimpse of your wallpaper, you smiling and Kageyama looking annoyed. You quickly close the phone as soon as you heard Oikawa coming in. 

        "S-Sorry, I didn't hear you. You need me for something?" you asks, putting the phone in your pocket. The phone slips from your hand. You and Oikawa bends down to pick it up. You look at his brown colored orbs and quickly turn to look at his hand that was touching yours.

        "You okay?" he looks at the phone that was open. His chest started to hurt. "Tobio?"

        "Y-Yeah." you answered, sounding nervous. Your eyes look empty like Oikawa wasn't talking to you to begin with.

        "What's wrong? Did something happened?"

        "N-No. I just.. I.." you tried to say something. At least an excuse. But nothing was coming out. You were trying to hold in tears. Oikawa got irritated when he saw the photo but when he see you in pain, it hurt him even more, especially when you look like you have no soul in your eyes. Oikawa had regretted what he asked. He really wanted to hold you. Oikawa's hand wanted to reach you, to comfort you, but he pulls it back and made a fist instead.

        You grab the phone and ran out of the room without saying anything. Oikawa looks at the ground, thinking about what he did. He didn't do anything wrong but he could of just said something and everything would of been fine. No, things weren't fine to begin with. You were still in pain. What was he supposed to do? What could Oikawa do to help you?